“... Yuki...?”

I look down on myself “I'm sorry Izuku, this will be the last time we talk like this” I said

I felt my eyes darken hearing my words back...

Izuku's eyes widen “wait?!” he stood up “... Yuki, please don't do this...!” he begged

“I'm sorry Izuku, I'm a soon to be hero and you're a villain. It's my turn to fight now that my Dad couldn't fight anymore, My purpose is stop you and all the other villains” I said “my dream being a hero will be ruined if this continues, so the next time we meet we're no longer friends but as enemies” I felt hurt when I said those then I turn away.

“Yuki, please I can make this right” he begged “just please don't do this...!”

“I know it's hard but I have no other choice!” I sobbed “I'm sorry, Izuku!” then I ran away from me.

“YUKI, WAIT!”

I remember I did ran away from him, I was so scared that if I became to attached it would be hard for me. I can't live the burden as a hero being friends with a villain, if only I could save him back then...

“did you realize your mistakes”

I turn around then I saw Grandma standing.

“Grandma” I murmur “I-I just need to do the right thing.”

“by hurting his feelings?” she pointed

I clench my palm “I know it will hurt him, but it also hurt me too” I said “because I know someday we'll fought each other, and if those ties are still tied we can't correct our paths that oppose each other. So I have to cut those ties for the better good.”

“Yuki” she pat my shoulder “I know I already warned you about one of your friend can hurt you, but you could atleast give him a chance. I know he's already hurt but you have a bigger duty now” she pointed “you're gonna be a pro less than weeks now you'll work hard, we want you to have a better future but we also want you to be happy.”

“Your decision was right to break your friendship but it'll also affects your future, you can't mend the past but you can heal present to mend the future” she said “just remember don't blame yourself we're always here for you and you're not alone, you have friends supporting you even Toshinori supports in the near future.”

“Just promise me to keep smiling because you are stronger...”

I smiled “thanks Grandma” I thanked her

“now promise me you'll do your best we'll be here watching and supporting you, okay” she smiled

I smiled “hm, I'll do my best” I said

Suddenly I shot my eyes open. Then I hold my head.

“a dream, is it really my mistake breaking my friendship” I talk to myself I shook my head “no, I promise to Grandma I won't blame myself. I need to accept what's alreay have done.”

It's a new day ever since move to the dorms, me and my classmates live together in height alliance.

Well I gotta get used to it I'll be here for a few years until I graduate or become a pro.

“as I mentioned yesterday, our first objective will be earning “provisional hero licenses” for tou all” Uncle Aizawa said

“YES SIR”

“a hero license, in essence, grants you permission to directly intervene when people's life are at stake” he explains “and this goes without saying, but the examination required to earn license is extremely strict, it is a provisional license, but even having that said that, the pass rate of this exam, year to year, is less than 5 percent.”