Chapter 67

Scott's POV....

I was sitting in Mark's living room with Lesley, Justin and Kevin sitting around. Mark had brought tea for us.
"So what now?" Lesley asked.
"Now we look through the camera footages." I said.
"We can't do that now." Kevin asked.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Reasons are, I'm gonna have to get my equipments. Looking through these things takes up time." Kevin said.
"Alright. So what? We go home and meet back here tomorrow?" Justin asked.
"Guess that's the plan." Mark said.
"Well see you guys." I said and left before they could say anything else.

******
Aria's POV....

I was pacing back and forth thinking about what to do. Michael have let me go but we're both still in the room.
"I can't believe that...he out of everyone else." I said. Michael was leaning back on the table with arms crossed.
"You need to firstly, calm down." He said and walked up to him.
"I need to see the diary." I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"I want to see it myself." I said.
"Alright. Follow me." He said as started to walk out the door. I followed him through an hallway, where I saw other people or agents I guess all in a black suit. I don't even know if this is the FBI or CIA.
We then walked inside a room. I saw Agent Michael Murray on the door. So he's the boss?
"This is my office." He said.
"Are you the boss?" I asked.
"Yeah. You could call me that." He said. He then opened a drawer behind his table and took out a book with DIARY to the front. He then came in front of me.
"You sure you ready to face whatever there is in here?" He asked and I looked at him confused.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because it's dark secrets in here." He said handing me the diary. He then pointed to the sofa to the side of the table. I walked and say down. I opened the diaru to the first page.

Dear Diary...

My name is Sasha Mitchell. I'm 18 years old and I'm a recent mother of a sweet baby girl name Selena. I am writing this to say the dark secrets of Selena's father family. Her father happens to be the son of the most largest company in all the United States and maybe the world. It is the Johnson's Company. He was gonna be the next heir. After our one night stand hook up, about a week later I found out I was carrying his child. I told him and his mother made him choose between me and his baby or his place in the Johnson's family. He choose me and his unborn child. I just have to wait until what happens next.

Next page...

I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I look up to see Michael looking my way. I continue to read.

Dear Diary....

One year has passed and Brad's mother still didn't accept us. She came back and asked him one last time what he chose. He said he isn't leaving me and Selena. His mother told him that he can bring Selena to stay with them but I can't. He simply told her that he can't separate a mother from her child. She threaten him saying if he didn't come back she will kill him. She chose her status over her son.

I look ceiling inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly as the tears stream down my eyes, I turned the page.

Selena my baby I know you would be reading this diary as you're older. You would want to know how your daddy died. Both me and you was home on a rainy night. When we got an phone call saying your father was in the hospital in his last breath. I immediately started to panic. I quickly grabbed you and then left for the hospital. As we got there, I raced into the room with you. His brothers Brandon and Scott was there together with his parents. There he was lieing in the bed, bandages all over his head. I handed you over to your uncle Scott. I walked to his bed side and started crying and screaming.

I stopped reading and looked up crying a little.
"Aria?! You should stop." Michael said.
"No! I have to finish this." I said sniffing.
I then turned the page.

Today was his funeral. I couldn't stop crying all day. And I know that Brad's car accident wasn't really an accident, he was murdered by his mother! I know this because I saw the guilt in her eyes. I also confronted her asking her why did she have to kill him. She simply told me that her status and family name was important that she had to maintain it. She is a selfish woman. She is a murderer.

I then turned the page again.

Dear Diary,

Today I've gotten a job from Brandon Johnson. He allowed me to work at the cafe diner that they also own. Well at least I can take care of Selena and myself. Also these days I've been starting to feel a bit sick. I'm sure not pregnant again i know that for sure but I might have to visit the doctor.

I turned the page, while tears continues to fall from my eyes.

Dear Diary it's been a long time now that I've write anything. But today I've met an sweet teenage girl. She was alone and pregnant. Her name is Aria Carter. She happens to be carrying the child of Scott Johnson. But she is the most kindest person I've ever met. She and Selena is getting along very well. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

I turned the page not bothering to look up at Michael.

Hey diary,

Its been a couple months that Aria is with us. I still haven't told her about the Johnson's. And I've also visited the doctor today and i got the results. The doctor said that I'm in my last days. I have cancer. How do i tell my daughter that I'm going to die. She has already lost her father how do one do this? I was goin to tell Aria about it but she told me that she is getting married . I can't snatch her happiness away from her by telling this to her. I can't be selfish. That's not me, she deserves to be happy.

I looked away from the diary and cried softly. I can't continue with this but I have no choice. I need to keep reading until the last word she wrote in this diary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Early chapter....you all are welcome. So what else will Aria find in her diary? Next chapter is gonna be lit.

Click the star below and leave your comments plz..
Thank you all till next time bye...😘✌❤