Chapter 58

"You?!" I said confused and shocked. He wasn't as confused or shock as I am.
"Hi Aria. You seem shock to see me here." He said.
"Uh...Dr.Murray. I...it...I am just a little surprised to see you here." I said trying to top my voice over the music.
"Please, outside of work you can call me Mark. Besides it was your husband who invited me." He said trying to shout over the music.
"Come on!" I said loudly as he followed me to the table where I was at before.
"Loud music when you're dancing." I said.
"Just like it was." He said.
"I'm sorry what?" I said.
"Nevermind. Great baby party. Kind of thought it'd be more babyish. You know pinata and you know, those things." He said as I handed him a drink and I took one for myself.
"Honestly, I thought the same. But it was be Brandon and his parents whom planned it and hosted it." I said.
"Well they need to know to differences between baby parties and elderly parties." He said and I laughed.
"Aria! Finally found you." Brandon said walking up to me and ordering a drink.
"Oh! You didn't tell me you invited our baby's doctor." I said.
"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. I invited so much people I forgot half of them. It was mostly mom's idea." Brandon said.
"Say, you guys do throw good parties only mixed up occasions." Mark said.
"What?" Brandon asked confused.
"Nevermind." Mark said.
"Mark!" A woman called. He turned around and then his necklace came out if his shirt. It was the eagle pendant like mines and the one that the killer or whatever was wearing that night.
"My brother got one for himself and one for me. It was his return gift. I see you have one as well." Mark said.
"What? Yeah! Yeah! Brandon brought it for me." I said.
"Cute." Mark said.
"Do you mind if I ask where your brother had brought this necklace?" I asked.
"Uh..yeah. From the mall I think." Mark said.
"I think its the same place I brought yours." Brandon said wrapping one arm around my shoulders and sipping his drink.
"Really? So what is your brother...." I was cut of by Lesley calling me.
"Ria!" She said as she came next to me.
"Les!" I called.
"Whose your friend?" Lesley asked.
"This is my doctor. Dr Mark Murray." I introduces.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Lesley." She introduces herself.
"Please to meet you." Mark said shaking hands.
"So what are you guys doing here?! Come on!" Lesley said grabbing my hand and pulling me to dance floor. Brittany Spears 'Till the world ends' was playing.
"Dancing till the world ends!" Lesley and I was singing. After about a two more hours everyone started leaving. Finally everyone left and was only me, Brandon, Lesley, Justin, Mark, Scott and Kevin remaining. We were all sitting on the sofa in a circle.
"So what you guys gone do tomorrow?" Lesley asked.
"I don't know. Brandon has to go to office for an hour. A meeting?" I asked Brandon whom was sitting next to me.
"Yeah. Just an bank dealing meeting. Lesley also has to be there?" Brandon said.
"Do I?" Lelsey asked as if she doesn't want to go.
"Yes you do. You're the main person for the banking financials." Brandon said.
"Oh yeah." Lelsey said remembering.
"Well I'm just going to work for a couple hours tomorrow so nothing really." Mark said.
"I have the day off." Justin said.
"Nice." Lesley said.
"What about you Kev?" I asked Kevin.
"I have an evening interview for an new job." Kevin said.
"And well I have the stupid meeting to attend to so." Scott said.
"Well say, Sunday you guys wanna hit the beach?" Lelsey asked.
"I would like that. But what about Veronica or Selena?" I asked.
"We're bringing them as well." Lesley said.
"Well I'm in!" I said.
"Me too." Brandon and Scott said at the same time.
"Well Jus is definitely in." Lelsey said.
"Sunday I have work until midday." Mark said.
"Well it's a good thing we're leaving to go half day. What about you Kev?" Lesley asked.
"I don't know." Kevin said.
"Don't worry it'll be great fun. We're a group of friends who don't judge people I've told you that." Lelsey said.
"Well I'll be there." Kevin said.
"Nice so for one p.m.?" Lelsey asked.
"Yeah." We all agreed.
"Well I better head home. It's already after eleven." Lelsey said.
"Goodnight." We all said before they all left leaving me, Brandon and Scott. Mark Murray, I have to meet him tomorrow. I need to know about his brother. If I'm not mistaken his brother could be the one whom attack me that night. It couldn't be Mark whom attack me because he would of been in work. I have to get that diary at any cost.

****
The Next Day....

I woke up with the baby monitor going of meaning Veronica is crying. I looked and saw Brandon is still sleeping. It was nine a.m. I got up and walked into her nursery.
"Hey there. Mama's here." I took her up and cleaned her. Changed her diapers and then made a bottle for her. I sat down on mini single bed and fed her.
"That's mummy's little girl." I said talking to her. After I've finish fed her I wiped her mouth and then carried her to my room.
"Ouu look daddy is up!" I said as I saw Brandon stretching. I went and sat next to Brandon holding Veronica.
"There's my little princess." Brandon said kissing her forehead.
"She woke me up half an hour ago." I said.
"So I'm gonna go get ready and I'll see you both in one hour." Brandon said as we both quick kiss and then left.
"So we're going to the Doctor today for your checkup. Wanna take Selena with us?" I asked her and she smiled laughing.
"Yes we will carry her." I said gently and easily pinching her cheeks. She started laughing more. I love my baby girl so much.
"Well let me put you back in the nursery and let Selena keep an eye on you while I go and shower. I'm also getting this crazy headache you know." I said talking to her. She then looked directly in my eyes. I took her up and went to Selena's room.
"Hey Selena. You're done showered and everything?" I asked her as she was finished combing her hair.
"Yep." She said coming to me.
"Can you watch Veronica in the nursery while I go shower?" I asked her.
"Okay. I'll bring my dolls." She said grabbing her tea set and dolls and walking with me to the nursery. I kissed Veronica then rested her down inside the crib and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys just a reminder don't forget to click the star below and comment of you like.

Also I'm sorry I got a little late on updating, my uncle passed away and it was really really sad.
Till next time...bye love you all😘✌❤..

Uncle may your soul R.I.P.⚰