Chapter 47

At The Hospital....
Aria's POV....

After they've immediately brought me to the hospital I was put into an stretcher. I was only groaning in pain.
"Aria! Listen it'll all be okay. Just relax." Brandon said as both my hands was holding his left hand.
"Don't leave me." I manage to whisper out through the pain.
"I won't. I promise!" He said as tears fell from my eyes. Then I've reach by an room.
"You all have to stay out here." The doctor said as me and Brandon let go our hands. They've took me to room with bright light all around.
"How far are you?" The doctor asked me.
"My eighth month!" I said through all the pain. I have to admit the doctor he is really sexy and he seems so familiar. But right now I can't think. This pain is killing me.
"ARH!" Another sharp pain hit me.
"Okay get ready next five minutes again!" The doctor said to the nurses. Thank God they're females. I think the doctor he will just be observing the health of baby.

*****
Brandon's POV....

We've waited outside for some time now, everyone was excited yet nervous.
"Why did Aria went into that room?" Selena asked me as I sat next to her.
"She is going to gave us something special, a baby." I said.
"Oh. Will the baby be my sister or brother?" She asked.
"Yes they will." I said.
"That's cool." Selena said again.
"Where is she?!" I looked up to see the last two people I'd expect.
"Thank you for coming." My mother said.
"Where is my daughter?" Aria's mother asked.
"She's inside." My father said.
"Thank you for telling us. I mean we wasn't there for her and now we just regret it thoroughly. I hope our daughter will forgive us." Aria's father said.
"Of course she will. She is a soft and kind heart. She will understand." My mother said. I looked over across the room to see Scott pretending not to worry. I mean I know he's nervous but he is hiding it well. I honestly don't know if I should be angry with him or not. At the end of the day I'm gonna be the father to his baby. This is so complicated.
"ARH!!" I heard Aria from the room as we all look at the door.
"She's giving birth." My mother said and I started to feel more worried.

*****
Aria's POV...

After five minutes it was finally time to push out.
"It's time!" The doctor said.
"Have you done what I told you ma'am?" The nurse asked me and I nodded. I was supposed to remove my undergarments. I mean obviously.
"Ready. One, two, three, push!" The nurse said as she and another woman was by foot side.
"ARH!!" I yelled out.
"Come on! You can do it!" The doctor said.
"I can't!" I said through my crying.
"Yes you can! You're strong! Hold my hand." He said as I held on to his hand.
"Okay one, two, three, push!" The nurse said.
"Arhhhhh!!!!" I screamed out again.
"Take a deep breath! Come on breath in." The doctor said and I deeply.
"Breath out." He said calmly and exhaled.
"Come one again! One, two, three, push!" The nurse again said.
"Arhhhhh! ARH!" I screamed out as I raised up from the bed a little.
"Almost there! One more push!" The nurse said.
"Arhhhhh!!" I screamed out one last time raising up and then falling back down as I heard crying.
"Huh my baby! My baby!" I said.
"Congratulations it's a girl. Let's get her cleaned up." The nurse said. I realise that I was still holding the doctor's hand. I then quickly let it go and breath in and out deeply.
"You did well. Congratulations." He said.
"What's your name?" I asked him.
"Doctor Mark Murray." He said.
"You seem so familiar." I said.
"We'll talk later for now. Enjoy your happiness." He said as the doctor hand him the baby and he handed me. He rested her in my arms as I sat up leaning on the bed. A blanket covered from my stomach straight to my foot. She was wrapped in a pink blanket. She has everything like me. She then smiled. Her dimples are her father's. Her eyes were mines, nose everything.
"She's an angel." I said.
"She's beautiful. She looks a lot like you." The doctor said.
"Thank you." I said smiling at him.

****
Brandon's POV....

After a while the nurse came out and we all stood up.
"Nurse?!" I said.
"Congratulations, you're bless with a beautiful baby girl." She said smiling. I was smiling so much. I then quickly ran in and saw her. The two angels.
"Aria?!" I called her.
"Your husband?" The doctor asked her and she nodded.
"Well I'll leave you now." He said.
"Thank you doctor." She said.
"Your welcome Aria." He said before leaving. How did he know her name? Even Aria seems confused. I then shook the doctors hand.
"Doctor Mark Murray. Congratulations. You have an very healthy baby girl." He said.
"Thank you doctor Mark." And he smiled nodded and left.
"Brandon! We have an baby girl!" She said as tears fell from her eyes. I then went and sat next to her.
"Our baby girl!" I said filled with so much joy. She has everything like Aria. I then kissed Aria's forehead and a quick kiss on her lips.
"What should we name her?" Brandon asked.
"Bran. Actually Scott made a deal that he would name the baby. I know you're gonna be upset but..." I then cut her off.
"Aria. Naming her is okay by Scott. I have her for the rest of my life." I said and kissed her again.
"Hey! Can we meet our granddaughter?!" My mother said as she, my dad, Aria's parents and Selena walked in.
"Here she is!" Aria said holding her. Where's Scott?
"I'll be back. Just two really quick minutes." I told Aria.
"Okay." She said as I kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Isn't this so sweet? Finally there is happiness again! Now can you all celebrate by clicking the star below and comment what you think about this chapter?...lol
Anyways hope you all enjoy until next time bye...😘✌❤