Chapter 38

I was still standing next to Brandon when I saw Selena holding a microphone.
"Hi everyone! I'm Selena and I want to wish my best friend and my favorite aunty Aria, a happy birthday!" She said and they all clapped. Tears was falling of my eyes.
"I have prepared to say something." She said as she walked up a little closer.
"Aunty Aria. Not only in this day will I love you but every day forward. I want to say..say...thank you for being and coming to our lives. I miss you so much and you are the best. You are amazing, really beautiful, friendly, supportive and so loving and sweet. There is no better person than you. Thank you and happy birthday. Hope you enjoy it and I love you." She said and we all clapped. I was crying now. Brandon then hugged me sided. Selena then ran towards me and I hugged her lightly.
"Thank you! Thank you so much! And I love you too!" I said hugging her.
"Your welcome." She said hugging back.

******

Some Time Later....

After a little while after a light dancing we all were said to gather around.
"Okay so ladies and gentlemen I am going to announce that Brandon my son and the beautiful Aria will get engaged tonight. Their wedding ceremony will happen two days from now." Brittany said and I was a bit shocked.
"Come on you two." She said and me an Brandon walked up. I didn't thought it'd happen so fast! After walking she handed both of us a ring. Mines to put in Brandon's finger was a golden diamond glitter ring. His one to give me is the same thing only there was a diamond design around the ring.
"Okay. Brandon Johnson. Do put your ring on her finger." Said the priest. And so he did. Everyone clapped.
"Aria Carter do put the ring on his finger." The priest said once more. I held his hand and then put the ring around his finger. Everyone clapped again.
"Now this couple has been engaged. Two days from now will be their wedding." The priest said and everyone clapped once more. Me and Brandon then kissed and pulled apart.

****

Scott's POV....

"Now this couple had been engaged. Two days from now will be their wedding." Said the priest and everyone clapped. My heart was breaking but I can't help it. Then to make things worse Aria and Brandon kissed which made my heart beat stopped. My heart then dropped.
"Scott, you okay?" My mother asked.
"What? Yes. I'm just....thinking about...when I have to get married." I said completely lieing.
"Oh. There's lots of time. Take the time to find the right one just like Brandon did." My mother said and left to meet the couple, she was right. Aria and Brandon was made for each other. They both seems so happy together. I can't ruin that or destroy it. Brandon has been through too much. Now the right thing to do is just wait until after the marriage. But the baby. She has to tell him about the baby. Well then, let's see if they're really meant to be together then.

*****

Aria's POV...
The Next Day....

After waking up early and brushing my teeth and taking a bath, I went down to meet Brandon and Scott.
"Hey, which cake do you want tomorrow?" Brandon asked. I saw a table filled with so many cake samples. I had no clue where to choose from.
"Wow. Bran we could just order an ordinary chocolate with extra white frosting." I said and he and Scott looked at me like 'are you serious?' face.
"You do know a lot of our family are coming right?" Scott asked me.
"Uh...maybe. So?" I asked.
"Our families are the rich type and also they expect everything to be as the best as possible." Scott said.
"Yeah they're just like mom. Criticising everything if it isn't to their liking." Brandon said.
"But I don't find your mom like that." I said.
"If you say so." Scott said.
"Oh, thank God I found you! Come on. You need to try on the dress. We've ordered exact wedding dresses to fit you since your stomach is you know... seventh month pregnant." Brittany said. I have to tell Brandon about the baby. I glance over to see Scott and Brandon looking at me.
"Well come on!" She said taking my hand and walking to a room. As I walked in, it was filled with wedding dresses of all kinds.

The room they were in.

"Waw! Why did you order so many?" I asked her.
"It's my son's wedding. I need his bride to look the best." She said and I smiled.
"Okay so come on. What do you prefer? Something what?" She asked.
"I'm not sure. Maybe something, plain, yet a little design or anything that suits me." I said.
"I know just the one come on." She said taking my hand and carrying me to a side of dresses.

*****

Brandon's POV....

After Aria went to try on her dresses I also went to try on my clothes. The other room was filled with men wedding clothes.
"So white and black? Plain black? Red and black? What?" My dad asked.
"Not a clue. Scott?" I said.
"I ain't married. Asked dad about it." Scott said.
"Well dad?" I asked him.
"Come on. I think I know a perfect one to suit you." My father said.

*****

Couple Hours Later....
Aria's POV....

After about an some hours, I finally came out to meet Brandon outside.
"Hey Bran." I said kissing his cheeks.
"Hey. Long hours haven't it?" He said.
"Yes it has been." I said.
"Come on. Its time to decide on the flowers and theme." He said holding my hands as we walked outside in the garden.
"Okay good you two have came. What them colour do you want?" Brittany asked. There was another woman sitting with a notepad and pen.
"Uhm...I don't know." I said.
"Me neither." Brandon said.
"Just think about your favourite colours." The woman said.
"Purple!" I said.
"Blue!" Brandon said at the exact same time. We then looked at each other and laughed.
"Okay. Blue and purple it is." Brittany said.
"What about a little white and black to be added with shining dust?" The woman asked.
"That's a good idea!" Brittany said looking at me and Brandon.
"I agree." I said.
"Me too." Brandon said.
"Now, flowers." Brittany asked.
"Roses!" Brandon said as I looked at him and laughed a little.
"Blue, purple, black and white? With shining dust." I said and they laughed.
"Of course. Now everything's set. I'll see about the rest of things. You two go get some rest." Brittany said and me and Brandon nodded then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys...I've been on time to updating..see see...lol I'm crazy. But do click the star below and also comment below. Believe me, it ain't difficult to do that. I'd really really appreciate it if you guys would vote and leave your comments below. Okay until next time love you guys...muazz😘❤✌