Chapter 19

Aria's POV....

I slip and fell into Mr Johnson's arms and we just stood there and stared into each other's eyes. Then suddenly the door opened.
"Sir...there is.." It was the secretary for the client results and those things. His mouth was opened and me and Mr Johnson was staring at him.
"Uh...Uhm it's not what it looks like...." I said as Mr Johnson brought me back to my feet.
"Sorry." I said.
"It's okay. Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes. You?" I asked.
"You can go now. I'll see you in the evening." Mr Johnson said. I nodded and quickly ran out of the office walking pass the secretary. He was still confused.
"Uh...." I heard the secretary.
"Give me the files." Mr Johnson said. I sat down on my desk and started on the new files and designs.

*****

Sasha's POV ....

I was walking along the beach and just sat on one of the rocks. I just looked as the waves and water go by. I then started to remember.

Some Time Ago.....

Doctor Simmons:"I'm sorry Sasha but you're in your final days."
Doctor Simmons:"I'm sorry but your blood cancer, you're in your final stage."

Present Time.....

"Why?!" I yelled crying.
"How can I tell them I am gonna die in a matter of days or a month time if I'm lucky?! How can I do that?!" I asked myself crying. The last time I've cried so much was when Selena's father died.
"I really can't believe it!" I yelled crying.
"I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die!" I kept yelling and crying. I then covered my face in the knees.
"I....I...don't...wanna die! Ah ha ha ha!" I kept crying and yelling.

*******

Aria's POV....

It was finally lunch time. Shit! I forgot to bring my lunch. Oh well I'll have to eat when I'm done.
"Hey Mrs Carter! You going for lunch?" David a co-worker asked.
"Nah. I'm finishing up some work." I said.
"You want me to get you anything?" He asked.
"No I'm fine." I said.
"Okay. Well see you later." He said and waved at him and then he left. Lesley went on her lunch date today so I had to say I've eaten already. I'm seriously feeling hungry though. While continuing with work Mr Johnson came and I stood up quickly.
"You not going and eat lunch?" He asked.
"No. I have forgotten my lunch and well apparently I got some work to finish out." I said.
"You know that you're pregnant right?" He asked or said I have no idea.
"I'm aware of that." I said.
"You were supposed to eat in time." He said.
"Oh yeah. But one day wouldn't kill." I said.
"Please eat something. Come with me." He said. Am I hearing right?
"Where to?" I asked.
"My office. I'm ordering food, I'll order extra for you." He said. Is this Mr Johnson or his sweet kind clone?
"It's really okay. Don't take that trouble." I said.
"Please. Come in." He said and I finally gave in. After some time the food have finally arrived. He ordered Chinese noodles and chicken, I think.
"This food is delicious." I said.
"First time?" He asked. We were both sitting next to each other on his sofa in the office next to the big window.
"No I meant, this Chinese food is way expensive this is the second time I've eaten it. First time was when my mum was pregnant with my little sibling but mum was hurrying down the stairs and she slip and fell. She had lost the baby. After that she said that she never wants to be pregnant. So I was the only princess, well thought I was." I said ending sadly looking at the floor.
"I'm sorry. Hey eat up. It doesn't eat good when it's cold." Mr Johnson said and I laughed a little.

After Work....

"Bye Ria. Enjoy your night see you tomorrow." Liliana, another colleague said. She had brunette hair and hazel eyes.
"You too. See you tomorrow." I said cleaning up my desk.
"Bye Mrs Carter." David said.
"Bye Mr David." I said and he left as well. Okay now it's time to go Play Date Park. That's where all the single people go for a hook up or whatever you wanna call it. Fake relationship or dating or those shit.
"You ready?" Mr Johnson asked.
"Yeah. Let's go." I said grabbing my bag. I think my skirt and shoes I'm wearing should be sexy enough to go.
Only stomach is large.

******
Play Date Park

I have texted Sasha about coming home late and she replied saying come soon, I'm so glad she cares about me. Well she, Selena, Lesley, Justin and Mr Johnson apparently is now. So weird but I have to admit he is kinda cute only I can't think about it because I'm pregnant.
"Why is there woman dressed in such clothing?" Mr Johnson asked while we walked to a table. It was in an open field place.
"What part in Play Date Park don't you understand?" I asked.
"Honestly? All of it." He replied and I shook my head.
"Okay so what are you looking for again?" I asked looking at him and he just look back at me.
"A woman." He said and rolled my eyes.
"What kind of woman Mr Johnson?" I asked.
"One that is clean, neat and well mannered." He said.
"I meant for how long do you want her for?" I asked.
"A week maximum." Mr Johnson said.
"Okay great. I think, what about her?" I asked pointing to a woman in a skinny short tight dress and very high heels.
"No way. She looks like an whore." Mr Johnson said and I looked at him.
"It's a fake relationship remember?" I said and he nodded. We then walked up to the woman.
"Excuse me. Ma'am!" I called out and the woman turned around with an beer in her hand.
"What?!" She asked in a mean way.
"Hi I'm Aria Carter and...." Before I could finish she cut me off.
"Look don't my time! And besides what are you even doing here? You're pregnant aren't ya?" She asked eyeing me down.
"Yes I am." I said feeling a little embarrassed as my age.
"Hey girls. Check this out, a pregnant teen." And they all laughed.
"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Mr Johnson yelled angrily stepping next and closer to me.
"Really?! You taking for her?!" Another girl in a red dress said.
"It's not our fault she opened her legs to early." And they all laughed and I started to cry.
"How dare you?!! All of you! Don't you all have some shame?! At least she didn't do it on purpose!" Mr Johnson said angrily.
"Huh?! Does she even know the father of her child? He probably dumped her because, look at her...who would love that?" Tears fell from my eyes even more and they laughed even louder. Mr Johnson looked at me and tightened his hand into a ball. He was raging in fire and anger.
"How dare you! I am the father of her baby!!" He said and I looked up shocked. I am one hundred percent sure I'm not the only one.
"The child she is carrying is MINES!" He said. Then he took my hands in his and we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment share❤

Xx_Divya_xX❤