Chapter 48

I walked outside the room to see Scott leaning against a wall, his arms folded. His back was facing me. I walked up to him and touched his shoulders. He then turned around.
"Brandon? Why aren't you inside?" He asked.
"I should be asking you the same question." I told him.
"I don't want to ruin your happiness." He said.
"Bro, you wouldn't. Besides it's rightfully your daughter." I said.
"That I gave to you. Aria is right. I won't be a good father. Promise me that you will be with her and never let her know I'm her father. Promise me you'll take her as yours?" He asked.
"I promise." I said and we hugged.
"Thank you. I'll never forget what you did for me." He said.
"Come on, stop it now. Let's go meet the angel." I said as we let go of the hug.
"Okay. But no one should ever come to know about this. This will keep between us three and also the three of us will have to talk about it together and alone." He said.
"We will. Now, what should we name her?" I asked him changing the topic and he laughed.
"We'll let Aria decide." He said.
"Okay let's go." I said as I throw my hand over his shoulders and we laughed and walked into the room.

*****
Aria's POV....

"Mom dad? How? Why did you all come?" I asked my parents as Brandon left. Brittany was holding my baby with Shane and Selena by her. My parents sat at either sides of me.
"Well we've regretted not being by your side and knowing you had support elsewhere, hurt us more than it did to you." My dad said.
"Aria. I'm sorry dear. I...we should of been there. Please forgive us." My mom said.
"Mom!" I said as I hugged her.
"I'm sorry dear." My dad said as I hugged them both. Then I heard my baby crying.
"Oh!" Brittany said.
"Allow me." I said as my parents got up and Brittany handed me my little angel.
"There there baby. Mama's right here." I said holding her and slightly rocking her. Then Scott and Brandon came in laughing.
"Shhhh!!!" I said and they both looked at each other playing guilty. Everyone laughed silently.
"Bran! What should we name her?" I asked him as both him and Scott came next to me. Scott eyes tearing up but he held it back.
"She's beautiful." Scott said.
"Thanks." I said.
"We...I mean I thought you would suggest that?" Brandon asked.
"What about Veronica?" I asked him.
"Any special reasons why?" Brandon asked.
"Sasha's middle name was Veronica. I wouldn't name our her Sasha because, it'll just bring back memories, so Veronica." I said.
"That's sweet." Brittany said.
"So Veronica Johnson?" Brandon asked.
"Yes. Veronica Johnson." I said. The rest of the night was spent with my parents and Brandon's parents chatting away, getting to know each other. Also Brandon and Scott are talking again. And gold point for me I've got my strict boss well now my husband back, together with our little baby angel. Selena was laughing and playing Veronica, well with her hands. Even Veronica is smiling. Everyone was happy. Lesley and Justin came to visit me in the hospital and apparently they're both dating now, surprise! surprise! As if I didn't see that coming. I couldn't ask for anything more. Unknowingly the happiness is for now, not knowing what tomorrow may hold. I still have to find that diary. I'll have to talk to Selena in private and try to get her to talk to me about it. Now that Veronica is here, I won't have to worry about her getting hurt now it's between me and Selena to figure out what her mother wanted me to know and do for her. For now I just have to keep smiling and laughing and enjoy this time.
"Aria? Babe? You okay?" Brandon asked sitting next to me.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just that....wait did you just call me babe?" I asked him and he blushed kissing my forehead.
"How cute." I said smiling. Veronica was on top of my legs and Brandon was next to me of course.
"Let's get some pics to remember shall we?" Scott said.
"Smile." He said, me and Brandon then smiled holding Veronica. He then clicked a couple of pictures. Then my parents came, then Brandon's parents, Lesley and Justin and finally one with us all. Scott set the camera and came and stood with us.
"Three, two, one cheese!" Scott said.
"Cheese!" We said and the picture then snapped.
"Yay!" We all said.
"Aria, you didn't have an baby shower so, we and your parents decided on giving you and the baby a Welcome Home party? How does that sound?" Brittany asked.
"I'd love it." I said kissing Veronica's forehead. She then made a baby gu gu ga ga sound.
"Awe!" We all said.
"Even Veronica is excited." Brandon said.
"Well we better get going. Aria we're gonna sign you out." Shane said.
"Uhm...is it okay if I do that?" My father said.
"Of course no problem. Let me come with you." Shane said and they both left. My mom and Brittany then looked at each other.
"Men." They said laughing and shaking their heads. Everyone in the room started to laugh.

****
Some Time Later....

Mines and Brandon's father then came back inside with doctor Mark Murray.
"I'm sorry but you have to understand." He said walking in.
"What's going on?" My mother asked.
"Aria and Veronica can't leave the hospital yet." Shane said.
"Why not?" Brittany asked.
"Doctor." My father said.
"Mrs Johnson. Your baby is born healthy and strong yes, but we need to run a few test on you." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because while you were giving birth, your vein in your forehead seems dangerously close to stop working I'll put it that way. For that we also need to run a test on your baby." He said.
"Okay fine." Brandon said.
"Bran..." I was cut off with Brandon speaking.
"Just make sure both my wife and daughter is safe, please." He said. Hey! Brandon said please? That's a new thing.
"We will do the best we can." He said before looking at me once and leaving.
"Aria, do you want us to stay with you?" Shane asked.
"Oh no no. You all please go home and get some rest. I'll be fine. If I need anything I'll call." I said.
"Okay. But I'm not leaving." Brandon said.
"No you're going home, freshen up and get some rest." I said.
"No way. I'm not leaving you here alone." He said.
"Bran. You need to rest. Besides I can spend some time with my daughter." I said.
"She is also my daughter." He said.
"Yes and you will get your turn. Just relax and get some rest. Tell you what, come back as soon as you're awake tomorrow morning. Better?" I asked him.
"Its twenty minutes before morning." Lesley said.
"See that's why you need rest." I said. I finally realise everyone was staring at us.
"Uhm...sorry." Both me and Brandon apologize.
"Fine but I'm coming back tomorrow morning. And I'll call you when I'm going to sleep." He said.
"Of course darling." I said and everyone laughed.
"Shhhh!!!" I said and pointed to a sleeping Veronica. She looked so angelic.
"Okay bye." They all said giving me hugs. Brandon was the last to leave. Giving me a hug and quick kiss.
"Bye." He said.
"Bye." I said and he left. Huh!
"I guess it's just you and mama." I said kissing her forehead. I can't believe I'm a mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

A/N

Hey guys... I know I know you all love me, surprisingly I'm publishing another chapter. It's requested that I should update more frequently and I'm working on that, I promise.

So hope you all enjoyed and if you haven't yet followed me please do and click the star below and comment your thoughts. Okay till next time...bye😘✌❤