Chapter 64

Aria's POV....

After eating my cake and some ice creams, music started playing.
"Eh em." I heard Brandon scoff as he stood up next to me and out his hand out.
"What?" I asked.
"Would you have this dance with me?" He asked being a gentleman.
"I would love to." I said as I took it and I stood up. He put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck as we slow danced to Falling in love with you.
"If I can't help, falling in love with you." I whispered sing.
"I love you so much I can't explain it." He said and my eyes started to water.
"I love you so much more that I will and can give my life for you. I will die for you Bran that's what you have to promise me to remember, that I will always love you no matter what." I said and by now tears fell from my eyes. He took his hand and wipe I away. We both then closed our eyes and rested our foreheads on each other's, swaying slowly to the music.

*****
Scott's POV...

I then sent back a thumbs finger up meaning I got the message, to Lesley.
"Kev. You found the security room?" I asked Kevin who searching throw his phone.
"Yeah. This way." He said and we both put on a black mask over our faces before I followed him to the security room. We heard screaming and running in the floor below us, it's maybe because of the bomb Justin and Lesley have sent in.
"Here it is." He said as we stopped by a white door.

SECURITY ROOM. NO ENTRANCE.

"Let's go in!" I said.
"What if there's someone in there?" He asked.
"Just open it to a crack and peep through." I said.
"It's lock." He said as he turned the knob.

"Shit!" I said. Kevin then took out a bobby pin from his pocket, in his jacket? Where the hell did he get that?
"What are you doing with a bobby pin in your pocket?" I asked.
"For cases like this." He said as he push the pin in the door knob and jiggled it around.
"That isn't gonna work." I said. Just then I heard a click.
"

You were saying?" He asked as he smiled and walked in.
"Always trust the nerd's works." I said before walking in. There were huge screens as well as about five different computers in each corner. The place had some papers scattered across the floor and the swivel chair is tumbled over.
"Well do your techno thing." I said. Kevin then went to in of the computer and plugged in his flashdrive.
"How long will it take?" I asked.
"A couple minutes. These footages go back to a month ago. So it's gonna be a lot." He said.
"Damnit!" I said throwing my hand down.
"Wait! Maybe I could reduce the time rate and delete the extra two or three week!" He then said.
"I have not a clue what you mean but the sooner you finish the better." I said and he nodded starting back to type away.

*****
After sometime...Kevin was still typing away doing God knows what for so long. But I got to admit he is a genius.
"How much longer?" I then asked.
"One more minute." He said.
"Okay." I said. I then heard voices and footsteps coming out way. Me and Kevin looked at each other before I quietly walked to the door and peeked outside from the crack from the door.
"Shit! Kev you have to hurry it up! It seems the FBI or CIA whatever company is coming out way." I said.
"Just about half a minute again." He said.
"Kevin! Unless you don't wanna go behind bars I'd say you hurry up!" I said.
"I'm trying. Almost done!" He said.
"They're getting closer!" I said.
"I'm nearly there!" He said. Then I saw the door knob turning.
"Shit!" I whispered.

*****
Kevin's POV....

As the men in the black uniform walks in they started searching around. I was already finished in time so I just grabbed the flashdrive and now both me and Scott are hiding behind a large cupboard.
"Search every angle of this room for anything related to robbery." I heard a guy said. I look across to Scott who was next to me telling me to be quiet.
"I know." I quietly whisper back.
I know I shouldn't have but I am feeling a special way whenever I'm around Scott. I am gay yeah but Scott isn't so me and him is impossible.
"Sir, I found this." We heard another guy said and my eyes widen. I peek through a little from the corner to see one of them holding a piece of paper. That's the paper with the numbers to access the camera footages.
"They got it." I whispered to Scott.
"Got what?" He asked confused.
"Let's go!" We heard one person commanded before we heard footsteps walking away and the door shut. I then exhaled deeply before me and Scott walked out.
"What were you telling me they got?" Scott asked me.
"I think it's the paper with the numbers to access the camera footages." I said.
"Great." Scott said.
"At least we got what we needed." I said.
"Let's just go. I'm gonna text Lesley." He said typing in his phone. We waited for a couple seconds before a message returned.
"Lesley?" I asked.
"Yeah. She said to pass through the back door." He said.
"Let's get the hell out of here then." I said and he nodded. We both then quietly walked to the door and then quickly left when the place was clear.
"This way." He said.
"Seems like you've been here before." I said as we both run down a staircase that had papers scattered over it and the walls was all cracked.
"I checked it out through the map before we came here." Scott said.
"Well you aren't that stupid then." I said and he looked at me before running down to the last stair. He pushed open the door and we both ran out.
"Where are they?" I asked.
"I don't know." He said.
"Guys!" We heard Lesley. We followed the voice and saw her standing to the side of bushes.
"Let's go." Scott said as we both ran to Lesley.
"I was so scared." She said as she hugged me and Scott.
"It's okay. Let's go. Some agents are in the building." I said and she nodded. We ran into the car and quickly got in before Justin pulled off with a freaking speed.

Unknown POV....

I was sitting by my table until my phone rang.

Me:"Talk!"
Unknown:"I am sending the picture to you."

I then received a picture with three people. Two guys and a woman by the bushes and a car with a driver behind the bushes.

Me:"Good. Keep an eye on them and keep me updated."
Unknown:"Yes boss."

I then hung up and looked at the picture.
"It's only before time that the Johnson's are down in flames. The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. Scott and Brandon Johnson be ready for a major shock in your life." I then laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys don't forget to click the star below and leave your comments. I would love to hear from you all.

And also my exams are up so I maybe won't update anytime next week..not sure maybe I would or not...again I repeat I am not sure yet. So yeah..thank you till next time love you all😘✌❤