Chapter 62

Aria's POV....

Our flight to Paris was six hours long. Apparently, Brandon is flying with me in his private jet. This trip is gonna take some time. I was lying in the sofa reading a magazine when he interrupted.
"So what are you doing?" He asked.
"Reading of course." I said showing him the fashion magazine.
"Why don't you try out for modeling then?" He asked.
"I'll pass. That ain't fit for me." I said.
"Well then, I'm gonna have an chocolate latte. Want one?" He asked.
"Yes!" I said.
"Be right back." He said winking.
"Uh wait!" I said and he turned back around.
"Does it have music here?" I asked.
"The remote is right in front of you." He said and I looked down on the table in front of me to see the black remote.
"Oh." I said and he laughed before leaving. I picked up the remote to see like a million nobs.
"Which one is music?" I asked myself. I press a random one and the television went on in front of me.
"Okay nope!" I said pressing it again and turning of the television. I pressed another one and the air-conditioned increased.
"Nope! Not that one!" I said pressing another nob and I saw the table drawer open.
"Does this shit have nobs for everything?" I asked pressing one more nob that actually turned on the music. My favorite song 'Princesses don't cry by Aviva' was playing.
"Finally!" I said getting up, singing and dancing.
"Princesses don't cry, don't cry!" I sang dancing around until Brandon came back.
"Eh em!" Brandon scoff and I turned around.
"What?" I asked and he laughed holding two chocolate latte in his hands.
"Here is your chocolate latte ma'am." He said as I took it.
"So, did you make this?" I asked.
"Yep. I learned it since I was younger." He said and I nodded with an impressive face.
"Impressive." I said as we both sat down on the sofa facing each other sipping our lattes.
"So?" He asked.
"What?" I asked.
"How'd you like it so far?" He asked.
"This remote control thing is crazy." I said.
"Oh, sorry I forgot to tell you about it. The music remote and television remote is another separate remote." He said pulling out a remote from inside the drawer in the table in front of us.
"Seriously?" I said gently pushed him. He then laughed at me. He turned on the music from the TV. The song change to 'One more night by Maroon 5'.
"Cool! Love this song!" I said.
"Me too." He said.
"You?" I asked.
"Of course." He said and I laughed.
"So I cross my heart and I hope to die. That'll I'll only stay with you one more night!" I sing along.
"You have an pretty sexy singing voice." He said and blushed.
"Thanks." I said as we both kissed and then went back to our latte.

Couple Hours Later...

(Not huge but still a small mature content ahead. You've been warm in case.)

After landing in Paris, we went into some five star hotel and luckily, my husband can speak their language. I should really study those languages more. Right now we're unpacking our clothes, it's beginning to turn evening hour. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.
"So get change, we're going to dinner." I heard his voice.
"I will. Let me grab a shower." I said turning around to face him, his arms were still wrapped around me.
"Want company in there?" He asked smirking.
"I would love to." I said.
"Do you now?" He asked as we kissed. I then strip and went into the shower. I turned it on and some seconds later Brandon came in. We both just stared at each other eyes until he walked up closer to me and I then backed into the wall, both his hands on the wall on either sides off me.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you more." I said as he leaned to me and we kiss.

*****
After our little time in the shower we changed into our clothes.
"That was nice." I said changing into a red and black dress, tight from the top to my stomach and lose in the bottom, reaching half my thigh. I then put on some heels, makeup, earrings, necklace and finally a bracelet. I was still wearing the eagle necklace that Brandon had brought for me.
"You look very beautiful. More like my queen." He said kissing my forehead.
"So do you." I said. He was wearing on a black button up shirt and pants and another white shirt inside his black shirt. He also was wearing black shoes and some fancy necklace.
"So, ready to go?" He asked and j nodded grabbing my purse and placing my phone inside my bag.

****
After arriving at a close by restaurant, which was fancy by the way. We were sitting and as I was about to order food I saw waiters already coming bringing trays.
"Order up." They said with there accent, which is also sweet by the way.
"Bran, did you order?" I asked him.
"I did." He said.
"I should guess." I said.
"But you didn't." He said teasing.
"Shall we eat?" I asked him.
"Of course my darling wife." He said and I laughed.

After eating dinner we ate dessert. We were just randomly talking about our future and how many kids we should have and their names. It was so funny as the names he called.
"So you wanna name our son George and daughter Georgina?" I asked giggling.
"Yes I do." He said.
"That is a good name, except we should be more, modern." I said.
"Okay, so what do you suggest?" He asked as I ate some cake frosting from on top the cake.
"I say, another girl would be Victoria and son Matt or Victor." I said.
"Nice names. What about Ariel?" He asked.
"See that's cute names." I said drinking some water.
"Great so it's Selena, Veronica, George, Georgina, Victoria, Matt, Victor and Ariel? Eight kids?" He asked and I spit out the water I was drinking.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Eight?! I'm not having so many!" I said.
"Relax, I was only messing with ya. But just in case you wanna have more you can always...you know.." He said and wink. I then smiled and continue eating my cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Sorry for the late update guys, things have been...messy lately. I will try my best to update soon. Till next time....love you all..😘✌❤

Click the star below and leave your comments.