Chapter 46

Aria's POV....

"This food is delicious mum." I said as me, Brittany and Selena ate our lunch at some sort of fancy restaurant. We've ordered pie with baked chicken and barbeque sauce with a nice cold glass of juice.
"I know right. I always come here. Before I was pregnant with Brandon I used to be here." She said.
"Wow. Thats a really long time. This place is that old?" I asked.
"Yes, actually a friend of mines owns it. But she sadly passed away. Such a tragedy." She said.
"Oh I'm sorry. How did she die?" I asked curiously. Brittany's face turned into an scared nervous look.
"Some say suicide and some say a murder. But the cops left it as an suicide." Brittany said.
"What do you think happened?" I asked.
"I think...that..she took her life." Brittany said stumbling on her words.
"What makes you say that?" I asked.
"Aria are we here to enjoy our lunch or question about the past?" Brittany then so calmly yet nervously changed the topic.
"Sorry I just got interested to know." I said.
"Well let's continue to eat. Is there anything else you need or should we order desert?" Brittany asked.
"Desert?" I asked.
"Wonderful. Wendy!" Brittany called as an blonde haired girl came.
"Yes Mrs Johnson." Wendy said.
"I'd like to order an chocolate piece of cake for me. And girls?" Brittany asked.
"Selena?" I asked her.
"I don't know." She said.
"Can I recommend our new ice cream sundae bar?" Wendy asked.
"Yes both me and Selena would love to try it." I said.
"Thank you." Selena said.
"Okay your order will be soon." Wendy said before leaving.
"So what should we talk about?" Brittany asked as we all looked at each other.
"How about we let Selena tell us something?" I said.
"Of course." Brittany said.
"Well I don't have anything to say. All I know is my mom and me. Daddy died when I was really small." She said. I glance I saw Brittany inhaled deeply with an serious look.
"So don't you know anything about your daddy's death?" I asked her and Brittany was looking worried, why? I think that's a stupid question. How will she know? She was only two years of age.
"Daddy was..." Brittany then cut her off.
"Her father got in an accident. He drove off a cliff." Brittany said.
"No he didn't, he was killed." Selena said.
"Selena!" Brittany said.
"Selena, baby you don't make accusations like that. I mean you can't say things like that." I told her holding her hand.
"But it's true." She said.
"Selena your father drove off an cliff. He committed suicide!" Brittany said standing up as I covered my mouth. I was totally shocked. Everyone's attention was on us.
"Daddy didn't. He was killed." Selena said crying. I then got up and hugged her. Brittany had finally realized where she was. I opened my mouth to say something but decided not to.

****
Johnson's Mansion....

"Wait Wait! Just because of that little topic all that happened?" Brandon asked me as I was sitting on the sofa.
"And that's why you called us home?" Scott asked.
"What if this reaches the media?" I said.
"It won't." Shane said as he dialed a number on his phone walking away.
"Well that's a half day wasted." Scott said.
"Why did you come if you didn't want to?" I said rolling my eyes getting up and walking back to my room, well mines and Brandon's room. I sat on the bed put on my laptop and then put my headset in my ears.
"I'm gonna be watching Annabelle Comes Home." I said to myself.

*****
Brandon's POV....

"Why did you come if you didn't want to?" Aria said, rolling her eyes and leaving.
"Now did I say anything wrong?" Scott said putting his hands on his waist.
"Yeah. You should know what words to use and when to use to." I said before walking away.
"Take your same advice." Scott said to me making me stop in my tracks. I turned around to face him.
"And what do you mean by that?" I asked.
"Figure it out by yourself." Scott said before leaving and walking to the kitchen. I then went to my room, well mines and Aria's room. I walked in and closed the door before seeing her with her headset in plugged in her eyes and she was looking so focused on whatever she's watching. Her hand rested over her large stomach.
"Uhm...Aria?" I called her but she didn't respond. She didn't even look at me. I went and sat next to her and touch her shoulder.
"ARH!" She screamed jumping pulling off the headset from her ears. I raised my eyebrows.
"You don't scare people like that." She said.
"I didn't. I called you but you didn't acknowledge my presents." I said.
"Sorry. Annabelle Comes Home is the new Annabelle and it's so scary!" She said smiling.
"You enjoy horror movies?!" I asked.
"I do. I love it!" She said.
"Me too!" I said.
"I know right!" She said before her smile faded away.
"You're still mad at me?" She asked.
"Maybe. But..." Then she suddenly held her stomach and her mouth was open.
"Aria?!" I called her.
"ARH! I think the baby is ready to come! ARH!" She yelled.
"What?! But you're now in your eighth month you have one more month!" I said.
"I don't know! Arhhhhh!!" She kept on yelling holding her stomach in pain.
"Okay okay! Hang on! Don't be scared I'm with you!" I said.
"Mum! Dad!" I called and they all came running. Even Scott came.
"She having pain!" I said.
"Scott get the car!" My mother said.
"Yes mom!" He said before quickly running.
"Selena?!" I asked.
"I'll go get her." Brittany said before she quickly left.
"Come on Aria!" I said as I helped her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys hope you all enjoy next chapter will be out soon. Also I'm working on a Fanfiction for all Riverdale lovers...it isn't out yet but it will be soon.
Click the star below and comment your thoughts....thank you all till next time..😘✌❤