Chapter $57

Sex scene people. Skip if you can't read, continue if can
luv y'all.

JAYDEN POV.

I followed behind her and enter my room and with no time to waste I grab her against the wall and I kiss her with all passion while i pressed her ass which made her moan loud. From there we went to the bed without breaking the kiss.

Tired of the cloth obstruction I take of her clothe leaving her in only her black laced pantie. She took of my shirt as well and my belt. Making sure it would be free. I grab her and kiss her as I caress her beautiful exposed breasts while I kiss her down her jaw then to her chest and then I move to her breasts.

I caress the right one as I suck the left one which made her moan.
"JAYDEN... fuck... Haa" she moaned out loud.

I switch sides as now am sucking the right and caressing the left. When done with that section I go down to her wet pussy. I tear off the underwear as now her pussy was directly facing me without wasting any time I go in to lick and suck the juice out.

"Fuck... Jayden... Ohhh" she shouted as her eyes where closed. She arched her back so that I could get a good entrance as she moan my name. Yes baby.
She tasted so sweet, the best ever. She stood up and pulled me up for a kiss as she was unbuttoning my jeans, when it finally fell and then my boxers revealing my long and massive cock...She was shocked but covered it up with a smirk.

She pulled me in for another kiss after that I knew it was time. I position my dick in her pussy and went in slow she arched her back as tears came down her eyes. I went in further as she shouted my name " JAYDEN " she said.

"It will hurt a little but will cool down immediately " I said softly. I push inside and then I started to thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck yesss... That's it... Right there" she said moaningly.

I picked her up so that she was on top of me. I positioned her well on my dick as I grabbed her ass and made her bounce on me.
"Ohhhh yes... Give it to me baby, show daddy what you got" I said as she went on fast. I slap her ass which caused her to shout. I pulled her down kissed her as she kept on jumping.

I come out of her as she knelt down on the bed and bent down her back in an arc... Not wasting time i grabbed my dick and started fucking her from the back.... I love this...she stood up after minutes later and positioned herself on my dick and then started sucking on it.
"Yesss... Faster" I order and she went faster immediately. I love this feeling. I grabbed her hair and played with it as she gave me the pleasure I needed.

She's the best... GODDDDD

I grab her up so that we were looking directly at each other. " how does one more round sound huh? " I asked.

"like I said before I am all yours" she replied. I laid her down on the bed as I insert my dick in her pussy and since she's used to it I start thrusting in and out fast. I went on and on and on until it was time to cum but before I came out of her I release in her which made her moan in  pleasure then on her body.

I grab her and kiss her with so much passion and... love. I lay her on the bed as I also lay with her. After we broke the kiss I look her straight in her eyes before they close as she yawned. She cuddled in and then I whispered something that I thought will never come out.

"I Love You"

                $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.