Chapter $54

JESSICA P. O. V.

End of the week. (Saturday)

Finally its Saturday, the end of this hell of a week. Like for real guys this week wasn't funny, meetings, meetings meetings. Fuck the devil he is a bastard. Addition to all jayden and I are still not talking, we don't even greet each other.

I left the bathroom all cleaned up and went into my walk in closet and picked out a blue hoodie and a matching blue sweat shorts from PLT I paired it up with my black palms. Leaving my hair flowing down. I pick up my phone and head downstairs.

I went to the kitchen only to see David making breakfast were has he been all this while, he dropped a coffee in front of me and spoke.

"Morning Mrs Jessica" he said cheerfully.

"Morning Mr David" I said in his tone as I sip up my drink.

"Where have you been" I asked all of a sudden.

"Family vacation " he said briefly.

"Oh wow how was it" I asked.

"Fine especially for my son, Daniel " he said, so he has a son.

"So you have a son" I asked sipping on my tea.

"Yes his my only son his fifteen" he said. Wow.

"Is he the only child" I asked to be sure.

"No he has a sister Danielle"he replied while setting the plates.

"How old" I asked.

"Fifteen " he replied, huh? I am confused he said his son was fifteen now his daughter is also fifteen. How.

As if reading my mind he answered. " they're twins" he said. Oh. JESSICA.

"Aww how amazing I wish to meet them some day" I said.

"Sure " he said smiling.

"Good morning David" someone said and I already knew who that was.

"Morning jayden" David replied back.
I brought out my phone and went into my IG not giving jayden a single glance.

Jayden and David chatted along about something but I didn't care as I was busy with my phone. Getting sick of jayden's laugh I attempt to leave the kitchen but someone yanked me back.

"What the hell?! " I said out of annoyance.

"This evening my friend Richard is hosting his 30th birthday party and he invited us, Leo and Emily and I'm sure you can invite Laura. The time is 10:00pm on the dot, so we must be ready by then" he said without looking at me. That your problem nigga.

When he was done with his talk I left straight to my room, i check the time and saw it was 9:25am, I picked up my phone and called laura

"Babe I need you to come over I need to chose a dress for a party this evening please come and I need a make up artist" I said immediately when the call connected.

"OK on my way" she said promising. That's why I love her.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
it is 7:40pm and I haven't picked out any dress for the party.

"Jess, I quit" laura said frustratedly.

"Laura please I need a dress " I said pleadingly

"But you've basically rejected all the dresses in your closet what do you actually want me to do" she said angrily.

"Well I don't know i- Wait, what about the leather dress I bought from the mall" i said going into the closet I searched the rack of clothes till I finally came in contact with the two piece

I brought it out and placed it on the bed.

"You can pair them up with this" laura said holding a black strapped platform heels.

"Yes" I said.

"Finally now I am going to go eat, I am starving " Laura said as she went downstairs, I followed her into the kitchen as I get out the remaining left over cookies I baked during the week. I placed it on the table with a bottle of strawberry yogurt.

"Nice I love that" laura said as she saw the sight of the cookies and yogurt.

I gave her hers and took mine and we immediately diged in.

"So you and jayden anything going on" she said as she wiggled her brows.

"No" I said sharply.

"I hate that son of a Bitch" I said honestly, I think.

"But you guys have surely had sex, right" laura said and with that I almost vomited

"No way " I said disgusted.

"Really " she said raising up a brow.

"We might have kissed in many occasions but no sex" I said and the next thing I hear a loud gasp. Shit I forgot I haven't told laura.

"You guys have kissed Aww" she said. "So how was it, I mean how was his lips where they soft and is he a good kisser" she added.

"Laura I don't know now come on let's start with my make up, you know how to long you use to take to do my make up and yours, let's go" I said as I dragged her to the room, she still held her cookies but I was done with mine.

                  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all