chapter $16

JAYDEN P. O. V.

After talking a shower I got into my walk in closet and took out a grey sweatpants that hung low on my hip and a white tan top. That left my tattoos on display.

Yes I have tattoos. I have on my both arms, my full arms and then to my neck. None on my body.

Going down stairs I go into the kitchen to see some maids cooking and some cleaning. Going to the fridge I take out a bottle of water, closing the fridge, making my way up stairs to my study.

Going through some files before I heard some noises down stairs paying close attention I listened.

'look I said I want to meet Jayden this minute don't you understand '

Knowing the voice I walk out my study to see my ex girlfriend, Vanessa shouting at my butler, David.

Oh lord!

She had a red hair which passed her shoulder a little with her brown eyes and her model like body but not as curvy as Jessica's. She wore a short red latex dress that went a little below her laps. In fact this Is her longest dress on her that I've seen her wear.

Walking down stairs I spoke which shut them up. "what's going on here" I said with all seriousness.

"Jay baby this man wouldn't let me see you" she replied acting all so dramatic.

Giving a strict nod to David, he left. And without wasting time I said what was exactly on my mind.

"get out" I said calmly but to me I knew it wouldn't last... my patience runs low whenever I'm with this girl.

Vanessa looked at me shocked. Not paying attention I turn and began to walk back to my study but stopped when I found out she was following me. Turning again I said "Get Out" this time a bit lounder as anger started building up in me.

"but Jay jay-" she spoke but cut of by me again

Going close to her I spoke "I said GET OUT".

And with that she turned immediately and left. Hearing the front door short.
I move back to my study to continue my work.

Not less than thirty minutes my psychopath sister barges in screaming while jumping up and down.

"JAYDEN AHHHHHHH... " she screamed. Not taking it any more I stood up and held her shoulders to keep her still.

Sitting her down I gave her a glass of water. To cool herself down.

When I saw see was relaxed I spoke
"so why do I owe this pleasant visit dear sister" I said with a straight face and a huge creepy grin came to her face and then

"GUESS WHO IS HAVING A MEXICAN TOP MODEL AS A SISTER IN LAW AHHHHHHH... " she shouted. Jumping up and down again.

WHAT??!!!

But that's when it hits me. MEXICAN TOP MODEL AS A SISTER IN LAW.

OH FUCK??!!!

Did she?!

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
$$like
.
Luv y'all