chapter $31

JAYDEN P. O. V.

Waiting at the alter for Jess as I was well dressed up in a black tuxedo with a white flower on my left pocket. My hair jelled back. The church was incredibly beautiful.

The decorations where more of crystals and flowers as the hall was massive. But at the end beautiful and lovely...

Still waiting until the doors opened revealing three maidens and my three grooms men. With Laura and Leo up In first. They were stunning. Then two little flower girls came in then the music started as the little bride and groom walked down the aisle as I couldn't help the smile that came to my face but dropped instantly and turn into awe as I saw Jessica walk down the aisle with my dad. Wait.... Hold on! Nevermind.

By the way she looked fantastic. The Vail was pretty long.... Actually really long and glittering... but a little covered her face at the front but it was transparent so I could see her face a little but I surely can see the blood red lipstick she has on. And the dress was beautiful as the diamonds shined around the room. It was just Wow. She looked... breathtaking.

They finally reached the alter. My dad giving me her hand as he whispered
"she's all yours but one mistake your toast" he said and I nodded.

He's not playing that's for sure...

He left to sit with mom and Miss Manchango.

The priest began as my eyes where on Jess while hers where down. Showing her Long lashes.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€

"now you shall exchange the rings" the priest says.

We exchange the rings as we both had said our ' I do's ' . When done the priest continued.

" with the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

Oh shit!

JESSICA P. O. V.

"you may kiss the bride" the priest said

Oh no. I didn't know what to do. I mean I can't kiss him so I looked at my mom as she looked at me with a pleading look. Why God why me.

OK. Fine. Here goes nothing. Jayden takes my Vail off as he looks me in the eyes as I did the same. OK.

Closing my eyes as I lean in and before you know it I felt lips on mine, opening my eyes slowly I saw it was jayden as his eyes where closed. I kissed him more as his lips were soft and well... delicious. Wait. What the fuck.

I pulled off as I came back to reality. Goddamn it I just kissed jayden Xavier Ross. no.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I hear the cheers from the crowd.

We walk down the aisle hand in hand as we went out side.

We go over to the black g wagon decorated with ribbons and flowers... we entered and jayden took of his jacket while I took of my Vail.

An uncomfortable silence came but broken when jayden spoke

"so we kissed" he said

"let's not bring that up please" I said as I look over to him. But couldn't help but chuckle cause jayden had some red lipstick on.

"why are you laughing?" he asked looking serious.

"you... Have... Some... Lipstick on hahhahaha" I laughed as tears came out of my eyes.

"what" he said trying to get the lipstick off.

"wait let me help you" I said as I took the hankie from his hand.

Getting water from the side of the limo I pour a little on the hankie.

Taking it to his mouth I use it to wipe it, when done I found out that he was staring at me.

Keeping the hankie down. i spoke

"Umm is everything okay?" I asked.

"Umm yes... yeah" he said looking away. Well that's weird.

We reached our destination. The reception. Oh lord... Can this day please end.

          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They just had their first kiss.
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all