Chapter $46

JESSICA P. O. V.

Right now I am in my room laying on my bed because since when I woke up my body has been behaving like it fell of a cliff. Not to even talk about my head, it hurts so much, it's like my heart went up there and started pumping blood. Ugh.

Everyone came to visit me but I unfortunately told them to excuse me except my mom though, they all acted like I lost someone I mean I did but it was years ago. But whatever. Now my mom is with me waiting for me to speak. I clear my throat.

"Is it normal for me to be having this... flashbacks or you know... I haven't had it for a long time" I asked with my voice very husky.

"Baby I don't know, I don't... I just want you to forget all about it please maria. He's gone and even to a better place he's happy and he will only want to see you happy from up there" she said as sadness laced her voice.

"But how mama. I mean it will surely disturb me because it wasn't supposed to be him " I said as I was on the verge of crying.

It hurts guys.

"I know but as they say God has plans for every body" she replied with a smile

"Listen just forget about all of that and focus on making him proud" she said smiling. She's right it happened years ago so its better to forget all about it and focus on making him proud where ever he is.

There was a knock on the door.
"Come in" I said.

Laura came in with a tray of food in it. I wouldn't lie i was actually hungry.
"Hey Maria, I got you some food to eat so that you can take your drugs" she said placing the tray on my lap, she brought some beacon with scrambled eggs sausages, some toast and a glass of mango juice, since its still 11 in the morning. Without thinking twice I dig in the food.

Damn this food is awesome. I eat all the sausages and then the eggs then the beacon. Not wanting to choke I gulp down the chilled juice. I feel so relived. When done I give her the tray and then took my drugs.

My moms phone rang. She picked it up and the next it I heard was 'don't worry I am on my way', then ended the call.

"Maria I need to go I totally forgot that some models are coming over for a photoshoot to advertise my new collection" she said as she packed her stuff and then pecked me on the cheek and said "I love you" then left

I look over to laura side to see that she's lost in thought. I put a hand on her shoulder and spoke.
"Hey, you OK? " I asked.

She only shook her head as she looked like she was about to cry. she put her head on my lap before speaking. "Remember when after your wedding I wasn't around for awhile? " she asked and I nodded.

"Well I went to a club there was this guy that I saw there, he was really handsome like really handsome with his brown hair and deep brown eyes but I didn't have the confidence to meet him. He looked so perfect and now because of that incident I can't get him out of my head. Like seriously I even dream about him some times " she said sad. She must really like him as its coming from her because laura makes guys love her but now she's the one who is in love. Aww.

" I am sure you will find him one day don't worry" I said. She only nodded while getting up from my lap.

"So how are you and jayden" she asked. Jayden, the kiss, last night. Oh damn.

"Jess" she called bring me out of my thoughts.

"We're good don't worry. How are you doing" I said as I changed the subject quickly.

"Fine... Jess you ok" she said as she realize how I changed the subject but didn't say a thing. I just nodded and smiled

"Well I need you to rest so I am going to go but maybe later I will come visit, when you recover you will tell me the problem" she said putting more emphasis on when.

And with a that she left.

As she left all the images of last night came flooding my head. Especially the kiss, fuck. that kiss of last night just proved to me that :

I might just be falling hard for jayden Xavier Ross. I'm Fucked up

                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
.
Luv y'all.