chapter $36

JAYDEN P. O. V.
One week later.

It's been one week since our wedding and well Jess and I have currently be ignoring each other. We don't talk that much just mostly on business. And to be honest it's kinda ok but annoying.

Right now I am in the office doing some paperwork same thing with jess but in her own office.

Knock knock.

"come in" I said. Looking up I saw Leo.

"oh hay how have you been lately haven't seen you since the Wedding " I said. Ever since the wedding I haven't seen or spoken to Leo which was weird.

"oh it's nothing I have been better actually just had to rush back to Spain for some purpose" he said.

I nodded as I continued my work.

"so what up with you and Jessica. I mean how are you guys copping " Leo asked after a moment of silence.

"well it's kinda weird I mean we don't feel like a married couple at all and we surely don't act like one" I replied honestly.

"so you mean too tell me that you and Jessica are not even friends or are not even trying to be friends" he asks stating the obvious.

"well... I don't know... We are basically ignoring each other and it's quite comfortable " I replied shrugging my shoulders as he looks at me with a questionable expression.

"and you Like it like that. You don't want to even be friends with her even if just as business partners" he asked raising an eyebrow.

To be honest he actually asked a good question.

"I'll try and see what I can do but mind you that girl is stubborn" I replied as he heads to the mini bar in my office to grab a drink

Be friends. OK let's try it out.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥

I was down stairs in the kitchen making dinner for Jess and I.

Since I left the office, what Leo said kept on ranting in my head about being friends with Jessica. That's when I decided to talk about it with Jessica during dinner.

When done with the preparation I went up to Her room to call her down for dinner.

I knocked. I heard her say a "come in" and with that I opened the door then leaned on the door frame.

She was busy on her laptop and looking sexy at the same time. She wore a red shorts with a white baggy t shirt and left her hair flowing natural down her back. Leaving her tattoos on display.

"did you come here to stare at me because it's weird and... creepy" she asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

'" Umm... no...actually. I came to call you down for dinner" I replied. She looked at me like I was crazy .

"OK" she said more like a whisper but still loud.

We stared at each other for lord knows how long. Coming back to myself I coughed and then went down stairs.

Well that's was awkward.

Later on, Jess and I started eating. But I eventually had not touched my food that much.

"don't you want to eat I mean the food is good if your waiting for my compliment or something" Jess said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"no I just want to ask you something but don't know how " I said as a fact because I really don't know how.

"OK just ask the way it is in your head because I don't mind" she said honestly as she looked at me.

"Alright. Do you think it will be a good idea if we become friends I mean we can't be strangers in the same place at least let's be friends if not a married couple." I said stating facts.

She thought for a while before she spoke

"well we can leave as strangers for me but yes it will be nice to be friends. We can try it out. " she said with her gorgeous Mexican accent.

"well OK it's done" I said and all of a sudden I feel relieved and...happy.

Strange.

¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€

Minutes later Jess and I were done with dinner and we just had a little talk. And if you ask me this friendship thing might go well.

Right now I was cleaning the dishes while jess was cleaning the table.

When done I go up to my room and Jess goes to hers.

                  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
Luv y'all