chapter $20

JESSICA P. O. V.

Walking out of the meeting room as I just finished the only meeting that I had today.

Walking over to my office, opening the door. I walk in and take a sit.

Going through my computer as I checked our stock exchange for this month. My door bursted open.

Looking up I saw Laura.

"must you always have a big entrance into my office?" I asked.

"yeah. I think" she replied with a big smile

Rolling my eyes I asked "so what do you want lau?".

"nothing just wanting to see how your copping since next week is your wedding and you know... " she replied honestly.

"how nice of you Laura" I said standing up acting all dramatic by placing my hand on my chest and then other wiping a fake tear.

"yeah yeah I know. So let's go grab some lunch" she said. With that she grabbed my arm and not just my arm but the arm that had the bruises on them.

Touching it hard, I flinched at her actions. Taking out my arm fast I held it and started rubbing soft circles around them. Through the jacket.

I didn't know for how long I was doing it until Laura spoke.
"Maria are you ok?" she asked worriedly.

"yeah I'm fine" I lied. Knowing that she did not buy any of that she came closer and said "don't lie to me Maria. Tell me the truth are you really OK?" she asked in all concern and worry as I look into their eyes.

Not wanting it any more I took of my jacket slowly to avoid the pain. When done, I heard a gasp as I turned my head to look at her once again.

"Maria who did this to you?" she asked as I could see that she was getting angry already by the minute.

I couldn't help but smile at her sister hood.

"it was jayden" I said and with that she left my office. Not wanting to stop her I sat back down on my chair as I kept on rubbing soft circles around my arm.

Putting the jacket on again. Not even a minute had passed she came back into my office

"before I do something drastic. What led to this?" she asked. I told her everything single detail. Not wanting to reply she left my office. Again.

I smirked as I knew someone will so get there head chopped of soon.

Oh yes.
Goooooo Laura

                     $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
.
Luv y'all