chapter $37

JESSICA P. O. V.

since this Idea by jayden to been friends is going well but it's been kinda weird at the same time but it's okay to be honest.

Right now I'm on my lunch break and am at MACOS TACOS with Laura. I told her about the friendship thing and to say, she loves the idea. I don't know why.

"you know this idea gave me a weird imagery" she said bringing me back to reality.

"what's that" I said taking a sip from my coke. She looked kinda confused at the same time smiling if you ask me what she is thinking is surely not a good thing.

"Umm just forget because I rather not say it" she said as she looked at me in a weird way.

It's surely something bad.

"you sure " I asked trying to get in her head a little.

"yeah I am sure." she replied honestly.

We went back to eating until my phone rang. I checked the caller ID, to see who was calling and it was jayden. Hmmmm. I picked it up.

"hey what's-" I began but was interrupted

"Jess I need you in my office right now" he ordered. You're not the boss of me asshole.

"but wh-" I asked but cut off again as he ended the call. Fucking idiot.

I hope this is important.

"hey Laura I need to go to jayden's office. It seems urgent" I said looking at her.

"OK I was about to leave. I need to see a friend" she said.

We both stood up and went our separate ways.

¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£€

It took me a whole hour to get here. So it better be worth it.

I finally reached jayden's office and to say it was huge. Heading inside the guards opened the doors. Walking in the receptionist greeted "good morning ma'am Mr Ross is waiting for you up in the conference room which is on the top floor " she said.

Going to the elevator I pressed the button to the top floor, the top floor is jayden's office and the conference room just like my office. I wouldn't be surprised it's his father and my father hand work. I reached the top floor, coming out I was greeted with a well good looking man. But not as good looking as jayden.

"welcome Mrs Ross, Mr Ross is in the conference room already waiting for you. I shall take you there ma'am " said as he led the way.

Walking by I looked around the place and to be honest this place is beautiful and corporate. Nice. Walking by as the employees greet me firmly.

Seems they know who I am to him already.

Still walking for about three hours but only for five minutes we reached a door.

"this is the place ma'am. I shall leave you now" he said and with that he left.

Opening the door I went inside only to see jayden pacing back and forth as he was lost in thoughts.

There was another person in the room which was a woman. She had flawless skin. A short blonde hair and wore a black skirt that stopped by her thigh. The shirt was clean and elegant but three buttons undone showing her breasts. She had a model like body. And she in conclusion is a slut.

After looking over her. She looked up as our eyes were locked together.

We stared at each other until she rolled her eyes away breaking the contact .

Rude!

"sir she's here" she said annoyed. Also giving me the stink eye. Oh my God, wtf did I do?.

Jayden turned to my direction.
"Jess your here thank God." he said then looked over to her and spoke.

"Lucy could you excuse us" he ordered. And without complaints she left looking at me in disgust.

When she was finally out of view I spoke.

"so what do you want jayden" I asked because I was annoyed and basically tired.

"listen to me I know you're not going to like this but some well known delegates are coming and they are from France for the expansion of our business. So they heard about our marriage. They want to see you so can you do me a favor by acting like my wife to me, I mean you are my wife but you under me right? I mean we have to act like a couple" he said in all seriousness. It looks like something serious. I think i'll do it.

"so you mean too tell me that you need me to be all lovey and caring towards you and that's all" I said more like ask.

"yes" he said firmly. I stared at him in disbelief.

I can't believe this.

                       $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.