Mingi walked up joining the Jung's and his parents.

"Do you know the Kang boy?" Mrs. Jung asked placing her hand on Mingi's back and pulling him into their circle.

Mingi felt a knot in his stomach, something about this conversation didn't seem right. "Y-yeosang?" Mingi answered, he felt like he was throwing Yeosang under the bus.

"Yes Yeosang" she clapped "What do you know about him?"

Mingi felt nervous with all eyes on him "Um, he works with Wooyoung at Ren's, he's quiet, but he's nice"

Mr. Jung snorted "See even Mingi thinks' he quiet" he said nodding with his wife

Mingi stood listening as they chatted, passing glances in the direction of the car park.

Mingi felt like he only had one side of the story. Something must have happened it was evident from the way Wooyoung was acting. But Wooyoung wasn't the type of person to get into fights, he avoided and shied away confrontation, and Yeosang didn't seem like the sort of person to get into a fight either.

Mingi didn't want to judge Yeosang since he was Mina's brother and he knew how much Yeosang meant to Mina, and if Wooyoung had had him over for dinner and possibly the night that obviously meant something. It had been years since he'd slept over and Wooyoung had never invited him over for dinner, he was only invited for dinner if his parents were invited to, and in hindsight it wasn't Wooyoung doing the inviting, it was Woo's parents.

Mingi felt his own blood boil however over one particular comment that his own father made.

"I bet you that it's the parents fault, do they even follow the ways of the lord? Certainly they wouldn't have raised a son like that if they did"

Mingi felt ill inside because they weren't just disrespecting Yeosang now but also his parents and in turn they were disrespecting Mina. Mingi didn't like that at all.

"Wooyoung said that his family go to church, but I think he was lying for him" Mr. Jung chided

"Ahh he's such a bad influence on Wooyoung" Mrs. Jung sighed

"I want you to stay away from that boy ok honey?" his own mother advised him out of the blue

Mingi nodded against his own will, not wanting to disagree with his parents. Mingi couldn't bear to listen to them belittle the Kang's anymore.

"Mum?" Mingi asked interjecting before there was any further conversation.

"Yes Honey?"

"I have some stuff to do can I go?"

"Sure Honey" She smiled

Mingi bowed respectfully before walking off.

He felt angry. He still hadn't told his parents about Mina. He wanted to ask her out before he did, but now he was kind of wondering that maybe if he had of told them then maybe they could have assisted in the Jung's views on her family and in turn Yeosang.

Mingi also was now dreading the thought of telling them about Mina, he prayed that they wouldn't reject her just because of the views they now held of her family.

Mingi needed answers about what was going on with Wooyoung and Yeosang, and he suddenly wondered whether Mina would know anything.

Mingi walked to the diner she worked at since it was only a couple of blocks from the church. She was working today but hopefully she could spare a few moments to chat.

Mingi strolled through the diner doors, his eyes scanning until they fell on Mina. She seemed surprised to see him, but a smile fell over her face nonetheless and she held up a finger telling Mingi to wait before she disappeared behind staff doors.