Chapter 5: Forming The Team

Start from the beginning

It was like that with all the bodies a single hole right between the eyes. Whoever did this was a good shot and must of had an incredible weapon. I found footprints that were human I used my eye to analyze and track the footprints. I began to follow the footprints to see where they led. I was sure to run into whoever made them or the temple eventually.

I continued to walk for some time until I came to a clearing. I was going to sit down but that's when I heard the footsteps circling around me. Instantly a beowolf lunged at me. I dodged then used my arm to smash it down into the ground killing it. When I killed that one beowolf the others showed themselves. I formed my shotgun "yippee ki-yay" I said as began to shoot.

Time Skip

I was continuing to kill the beowolves but when I killed one another showed up. I decided to use my shock hand to kill them all. When the lighting bolt I created killed them all I took a sigh of relief. Suddenly there was a loud roar that's when an alpha beowolf appeared with more beowolves. "This day just couldn't get any harder" I say to myself. I formed my scythe blade and began to cut down the smaller beowolves while dodging attacks from the alpha. As I finished off the last smaller beowolf I heard a voice say "watch out". I turned around and barely dodge an attack from the alpha beowolf.

It landed on top of me and was trying to bite my head off. Luckily my claw arm was holding it back. I had to increase my strength to hold it back. That was when suddenly I heard a noise then with that I felt the grim die. I threw the body off of me I saw a small hole going through it's head. I looked over at a tree and saw an are covered in black blood with steam coming off of it. "Your welcome" a voice said I looked to see where it came from. "Up here" the voice said I looked over to a tree and looked up.

There in the tree was a guy in his hand was a bow. He jumped down from the tree "again your welcome" he said. When I got a good look at him I remembered that he was the guy who called out that Weiss girl about what her father's company had done. "Thanks for the save" I said "don't mention now go away" he replied. "I'm afraid I can't the rules were whoever you look at becomes a member of your team" I said. They guy sighed "fine I guess just don't get in my way" he said. I heard a twig snap then felt the presence of something. Immediately I reacted and pushed the guy out of the way. That's when it happened a deathstalker's tail was through my body. The guy noticed that I wasn't in any pain "are you..." he began "hold on to that for a moment" I said.

I turned my arm into a sword and cut the tail of the deathstalker off causing it to screech in pain. I turned around as my body returned back to being solid. My arm became a sniper and with one shot I killed the deathstalker. I turned and faced the guy "you saved me" he said "yeah now we're even" I said sticking my hand out. The guy took it and we shook hands.

Time Skip

After saving the guy from the deathstalker and shaking hands he and I introduced ourselves. I told him my name and he told me his. His name was Rider Lang we also talked about our cybernetics. While I had an arm and an eye he had both eyes and his ears. He explained to me that he was doing a promotion for the Schnee company using one of their new dust powered bows. Things were going great until there was an accident the bow exploded causing him to lose his sight and hearing. I explained to him that I was experimented on because of my semblance and since my arm and eye were damaged they got replaced.

We continued to talk more until we heard a fight going on in the distance. "Huginn and Muninn go and see" Rider said. Two drones appeared from his bag "nice drones" I said. Rider smiled "well when my eyes can't see that far and through certain objects these little guys help" Rider said. Rider then put his finger on his temple and his eyes glowed. "What do you see?" I asked "all their seeing are dead grim and this weird wolf thing" Rider answered. "A wolf thing" I said confused "yeah a wolf thing" Rider said. There was a rustling in the bushes then a blur appeared running towards us. Immediately Rider equiped his bow and I formed my sniper.