Its Just Busness

Freddy's was closing, this wasn't something that could be helped. Julie knew that Fazbear entertainment wouldn't last long, but it would scramble to rebuild after some time.
And Julie wouldn't allow that.
Julie entered the office building with a file tucked safely under her arm, and walked up to the receptionist.
"Good evening Kayla." She greeted with a smile "is Richard available?" The woman behind the desk nodded.
"He's in his office, do you have an appointment?"
"I'll only be a minute. He always has time for me." She reassured before walking down the hall to the CEO's office, once there Julie knocked on the door and let herself in.
The man sitting behind the desk was older, perhaps older than Julie, he was shuffling though paperwork. He looked up when the redhead walked in.
"Oh! Julie, what are you doing here? Not that your unwelcome! You're always welcome to visit" the man grinned, clearly trying to hide his stress. Julie saw past the facade though. She smiled back and sit across from him. "Sorry for coming in so suddenly, but In light of recent events I'd like to make an offer for you." The Man slowly puts his papers down and looks confused. "Uh, Alright, ill hear your offer Mrs Green." Julie smiles kindly, but her voice didn't mirror that kindness.
"I'd like the rights to all current and future Freddy Fazbear and friend characters. Including all the smaller animatronics. This would also include you granting me official ownership of the wearhouse, since you wouldn't be using it anymore" the man nearly fell out of his chair at the statement, then held back a laugh.
"That's a rather bold offer Mrs. Green, I don't think we can just hand you over the rights to Freddy Fazbear for nothing, let alone all current and future characters!" He laughs and Julie calmly looks at him. "I thought you'd say that, but I came prepared." She takes the file from under her arm and slides it over to him. "Please take a look at this, then I hope you'll reconsider" she continues to smile calmly. The Man looks confused again and opens the file, after glancing over the papers and files inside the color slowly drained from his face, and his smile fell to a look of fear.
"I'll say it again, I'd like the rights to all current and future animatronic characters. I'd also like the wearhouse and for any future freddy establishments that attempt to open to get the go ahead from me. You do this and I won't leak these files to the media." Julie's smile stated to look more like a cocky grin. The man stumbled over his words.
"What- how did you. N-no you can't do this." He tried to argue, but Julie's smile fell to a look of dead seriousness.
"You also can't cover up the murders of dozens of night guards, but Fazbear entertainment has never been one to worry about what they should and shouldn't do have you?" She tilted her head with a smile. The man slowly put all the papers down, "You... you drive a hard bargain Julie... but I suppose, we have a deal." The Man extended his hand and Julie happily shook it. "A pleasure doing business with you Mr. Dickinson" before she left he tried to keep the files but Julie smiled and picked them up. "Oh no, you can't keep those, besides, I have copies anyway." She smiles before leaving the room, after he promised to send official paperwork for the agreement to her soon.
As she closed the door behind her she took a deep breath in and out, blackmail was very illegal. But Julie had learned long ago that with Fazbear entertainment, if you cannot beat them, you join them. If she wanted to make sure they stayed down she had to play dirty.
She only hoped Scottie wouldn't think harshly of her wherever he was.