Info

Yaaaah this is probably gunna have au stories I don't plan to tell in the troubled souls book(s?) or just one shot ideas that are unrelated to my fnaf au.
It's mostly for fun.
Also yes there may be self indulgent stuff here but hey it's for fun so whatever right.?
Only rule is I won't do any nsfw/lemon whatever.
Strictly sfw.

Also this stuff may or may not eventually find its way into other fnaf fics. It depends.
Also there will be OCs I'll list them as they appear.

Julie Green: also known as Julia. She owns one of the largest locations in the Fazbear franchise. She's been around since the toy location and has been involved in the franchise whether she wants to or not. She knows of the spirits and tries to help how she can. She made it a personal goal to have her location be like a trip though Fazbear history. With at least one animatronic from each line. She currently has the classics and the toys active. She also works for repairing any animatronic she's hired to fix.

Lindsey Heart: a dedicated Fazbear employee. She's been at Julie's location for a few years now. She is a waitress but also works as a seamstress for the animatronics, when it's holiday season she's the one to call to make costumes. She is friendly and upbeat. Insists on seeing the good in everyone

Eugene Benedict: a cheerful young man who sees the best in everyone. He worked at the sister location before Michael. Has an older sister named Breanna. Loves animals.

Emma Goodwill: a young child with the strange ability to see ghosts and spirits, this somehow also allows her to see nightmare animatronics when they are usually not visible. She's stubborn and protective of her father.

Ethan Smith: a layed back man who doesn't fear death. He considers it his biggest accomplishment that he befriended Springtrap

Breanna Bennedict: Eugene's older sister and adoptive mother of Marie. She's a stubborn woman with very firm beliefs, but she's got a kind heart and is willing to give people a chance.

Marie Clare (Bennedict): a young orphan with a troubled past, she's trying to overcome her trauma and grow into the best version of her. She likes animatronics more than other humans.