Ffps interviews

(This is like a prototype/ prologue to an upcoming fic idea)
Michael wasn't sure how he got caught up in this situation, it was shady as all get out and he didn't trust the lady in charge. She was too casual with him, Michael was put off by it. But he was also put off by all the weird things happening back at Freddy's. Springtrap had gone missing, presumably kidnapped if Ethan's word was anything to go by, and Sammy was getting worried about how long the rockstars and Sp had been gone for this most recent rent out. Then he was offered this job as what? A night guard? A business partner? He isn't even sure, but Julie said to keep an eye out and that's what he was going to do.
He was currently in a room, listening to a tape telling him he had to salvage this robot in front of him. The voice sounded familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. Not that it mattered, the robot in front of him was a pathetic sight,
It had some remains of a bear mask and paws, but the rest of the robot was all wires. Michael was reminded of Yendo back home, but this bear was in much worse shape. "Almost like Ennard when I first met him" he mumbled before continuing the tape.
"....En...Ennard?..." the robot slowly spoke, Michael jumped and put a hand on the taser attached to his belt. The bear's eyes gave off an orange and blue glow, slowly blinking up at the Man before tilting his head.
"Hello...friend?" The bear asks. Michael keeps his eye on the bear. "You're... you're active?" He states, the bear makes a slow shrug motion.
"M...yes... tired though" the bear slowly leaned over and plopped his head onto the desk. "Where...am I?" He asked. Michael slowly took his hand off the tazer, this bear wasn't a threat. "Uh, some Freddy's place. I'm doing an interview, it involves a tape. I'll have to keep playing it, alright?" He spoke carefully yet calmly to the robot. Even if it was passive, Michael didn't want to risk it getting the wrong idea and going hostile on him. The wire bear nods. "Okie dokie." Michael plays the tape as it starts going through the audio prompts. "So uh... do you have a name?" Michael asks in between pauses."
"...name?.... Molten.. molten freddy... I think." Molten tilts his head slightly. Then he finally sound plays and he visibly tensed. "aaAAA! I don't like that sound!" He whines while trying to cover his ears. Michael stood up. "I-It's okay! It's alright, it's almost over" he comforted, soon enough the noise cut off and he was free to leave. But he stayed behind to make sure molten freddy was okay.  The bear was whining but was alright.
"Are.. you leaving?" He asked, looking a little scared. Michael paused. "Yah, But I'll be back in the morning, Promise." He smiled, this seems to placate the animatronic a bit. "Okay.. good night Michael." The bear smiled and waved as the man left. But it wasn't until he was out the door and to his car did Michael pause.
"...I never told him my name... how did he know it?"
~~~

The next day Michael kept his promise, he was sitting in his spot for his day tasks when he saw the motion detector go off, moments later there was a racket in the vents, Michael turned and shined his light inside and saw the orange and white wire bear from the other night.
"You came back!" The bear exclaimed before crawling to the edge of the vents with a grin.
"I promised didn't I? Are you alright?" He asked, pushing his chair closer to the vent to talk to molten freddy.
"I think so? There were other shiny robots here so I hid, I'm not really presentable! Then I heard noises and found you! I'm so glad to see you Michael!" The bear was almost frantic, had he been that lonely from the night before? Michael had a feeling there was something more to this robot than he knew, but he was sure it wasn't dangerous. Maybe spending so long with the little bots back home made him soft, but he extended an arm to the bear. "Want to join me in the office? I just got some tasks to do before I go, by I can hang out with you until then" He asked with a smile. The bear looked at his arm before nodding eagerly, and slowly taking it with one hand before climbing out of the vents. Michael carefully placed the wire animatronic onto his lap before rolling himself back to the computer. Molten Freddy's wires twisted and fell until he was comfortable and resting his head on Michaels free arm. He didn't mind, Michael still had one hand free to work. The two spent the night mostly in comfortable silence, occasionally they'd chat about various topics, like pizza or arcade games. soon Michael's tasks were done, but he ended up staying longer just to make sure molten was okay. Before he attempted to detach the wire bear from himself he decided he had to ask something that bothered him the night before. "Hey... molten?"
"Yah?" The bear tilted his head up slightly.
"How did.. how did you know who I was? I hadn't introduced myself to you yesterday." He asked, trying not to seem accusatory. The bear suddenly sat up and went stiff, looking visibly confused, "I... I don't know?? I just knew!! We haven't met before have we? How did I know?!" Michael decided that getting answers wasn't with it, Molten freddy was visibly getting worked up, so he used his other hand to rip circles on a pile of wires he thought might be the bears back to calm him down. "It's okay! Don't worry about it, I was just curious." He tried to brush it off. But both knew this wasn't something you just brushed off as nothing important.
Soon molten had calmed down enough that Michael felt like he could leave. The bear crawled out of his lap and back into the vents. "You'll come back tomorrow right?" He asked as Michael walked to the door. "Of course I will! And you're welcome to hang out with me again if you'd like." He smiles which caused molten to grin back. "Okay! Thank you! Good night Michael!" He waved before disappearing into the vents. As Michael left and sat in his car he let out a sigh. "...there's probably ghosts here already huh?" He said out loud, this shouldn't surprise him. The Freddy's franchise has a history of ghosts, but this place just opened! Whatever the reason Michael didn't like this place, he decided that if this was just a false alarm and Springtrap wasn't here he'd just take molten freddy with him and leave, the bear deserved better than some dusty old vents to live in.