Missing

{ok disclaimer: this one might have slight spoilers for some future Fnaf story I might write. At the very least it is a plot point for my au. Now currently knowing this plot point wont really spoil anything (haven't got anything to spoil yet anyhow) but if/when I ever do get the full story out I'll mark this as a spoiler thing. Anyway enjoy}

He's gone.
His soul was under his watch and somehow he was GONE!
This can't be. He can't loose that lost soul!

He approached the abandoned building, this was the address Alright. Michael signed, even with his father gone, even with his terrible relationship with him... he felt like he at least should take a look. The last few years he was in contact with his father he did seem... unstable, but getting a letter mentioning 'tying up loose ends' and addresses and animatronic names he said should be destroyed. Michael would be lieing if he said he wasn't curious, so his mind continued to wander as he stepped into an elevator. Oddly enough it still worked, lucky him, because he didn't feel like searching for another entrance if he was just taking a quick look, though once the elevator stopped and the door opened he suddenly wished he looked for another entrance.
"Why does it have to be vents?" He grumbled out loud. He pulled the flashlight off his belt and flicked it on, then bent down to crawl though the vent.
The silence was almost maddening, the only noise was the sound of fans slowly spinning. He crawled out into some kind of observation room, it looked dusty and unkept, clearly this place was abandoned. But abandoned didn't mean it was safe. It only meant no humans would be down here.
"That's probably for the best. Wouldn't want to get caught trespassing." He mumbles To himself. He looked over towards one of the rooms, a little sign had 'Funtime auditorium' written on it, Michael decided this was his best start so he crawled though he vent and into the room. Immediately after he stood up he heard the sound of small footsteps scurrying away, "...that better have been rats" he said out loud, though something in his gut said it wasn't, he swayed his flashling around, trying to get a read on the area, until suddenly the bean landed on something white and orange, before he even had a chance to get a closer look the thing charged at him and grabbed his arm, The same one he held the flashlight with too.
" Where is he?! What did you do to him!?" It demanded in a voice too smooth to be naturally robotic.
"What!? Who?" Michal stuttered and dropped his flashlight, he heard the thing growl as he light rolled away, leaving them both in the dark, Michael wiggled and attempted to free his arm but the robot held firm, he was afraid he was about to get hurt when the light shown on them both. Someone or something else had picked up his fallen light, both beings looked over, Michal saw yellow eyes glowing dimly in the dark.
"Lolbit, I know you're worried, but let the man go. You're scaring him." The voice was definitely robotic, it sounded broken too, Michal heard the static cracks in the synthetic voice. He also heard the growl from the fox holding his arm. But moments later the fox closed its eyes and sighed, before looking back at the man with a much less aggressive expression.
"I must apologize for that, human, I am a bit... on edge as of late." Michael almost did a double take, Suddenly their voice sounded more robotic then before. "It's... Alright...?" Michael mumbled. The fox still Hadn't let go of his arm, he heard the small steps scrambling around again and felt something grab his pant leg. He looked down, and thankfully whatever had the light followed his gaze, a small ballerina had gripped onto his leg. Michael recognized this animatronic, they were called minirinas, and usually they didn't come alone. The small ballerina looked up at the man curiously. The man looked back. But his attention was grabbed by the fox again.
"Well I know it might seem much to ask someone who just stumbled in, but I need to ask you a favor human." Lolbit said with a slightly forceful tone.
Michael had a feeling he wouldn't like this but slowly nodded to show he was listening.
"I need to search for my lost friend, it's EXTREMELY important that I find him quickly, and I can't exactly leave here on my own..."
Michael knew what was coming, and was dreading it.
"Could you do us a favor and take us out of here doll? You don't even have to take us home, shove us in an abandoned building and we'll figure it out, whatever will do we just need out." Michael himself wanted out of this situation, but it seemed unlikely, especially with the smaller doll still clinging to his leg, he didn't want to toss the thing off if she was only looking at him.
"...ok first off, don't you think this is a little quick. I don't know you, you don't know me- hell for all you know I could be some secret villain who burns bots for fun or something!" Michael had a delayed reaction that was manifesting in irritation, he came down here to look for something, not taking said something home with him. The fox gave him a look that made him flinch, it was like a disappointed parents glare, but the fox had an air about him that made Michael almost scared.
"Let me rephrase it then. We need to get out. And I doubt anyone will else will stumble down here and react as rationally as you have." Ok yah they had a point.
"And besides... we'd follow you out either way. Or I would at least, but then the little ones would try to chase after me and then Yendo would have to go after them and that'd be more trouble then it's worth." The fox chucked. Michael gave a tired sigh, he should probably be more panicked, but he was tired and could honestly care less at this point.
"...you're very lucky i brought my truck."
————————————
And so here was Michael, driving home with a trick that held him, a robot fox, a wire bear, four minirinas, and two bitty babs who apparently was a part of the 'little ones' Lolbit mentioned. He already knew there were too many robots to fit in his apartment... so he decided to pull out his phone. He dialed up a familiar number and let the phone ring.
Soon someone picked up and a female voice was speaking though the phone. "Breanna here, can I help you?"
"Hey Bre Uh, it's Michael" he put the phone on speaker, yendo looked down at it but not much else, he had his hands full with smaller robots,
"Michael? Hey! What's up? Something wrong?" Her tone went from cheerful to one of a concerned parent. Michael was expecting this and chuckled half heartedly. "So uh... you remember how you said you owed me a favor?"
"Yah" Breanna replied skeptically.
"I'm ready to cash that in."
—————-
Michael pulled up to breannas house, close to the garage, he had explained briefly what happened and Breanna practically shut him off and told him to come over. She already knew he was bringing everyone.
She met him outside holding a large blanket. "Hey mike, how many bots we bringing in here?" Michael gestures to the back. Breanna was briefly stunned with the sight of the various animatronics he somehow fit into his car. Lolbit waved. "Oh are you Michaels friend? Aren't you lovely~"
"......okay how did you even get caught up with all of these guys?" Breanna looked to her friend with a look of sympathy.
"I'm not even sure and I was there" he sighed.
They both quickly brought everyone in.
Michael had helped Breanna fix up a robot she found that called itself Ennard. Currently said robot was in another room, probably tinkering on something as it tended to do recently. Brenna turned to count up all the animatronics.
Currently the two bitybabs were content to sit in Yendo's arms, the minirinas however were anxious, they were whispering to each other and Lolbit was having a hard time holding them all. Michael glanced over with a touch of concern.
"What's got them riled up?" He asked the fox.
"I'm not quite sure, they hadn't been this rowdy since Ballora got scooped." Nobody prompted Lolbit to continue, but they did.
"The minirinas are programmed to follow Ballora you see, and since she was scooped and... disappeared, they've been more passive since they couldn't connect to her, so to say." Breanna just nods but she probably doesn't entirely understand what was said.
Michael paused to think. Deciding to test something he turned to Breanna. "Can you being Ennard out here?"
"Hm? Okay, I'll be a sec." Breanna excused herself. Lolbit hummed in thought. "Ennard is an odd name to call oneself isn't it?"
"Better then Yendo." The Wire bear grumbled.
"I didn't hear you complain before Mr-"
Lolbit was cut off when Ennard entered the room and all the minirinas suddenly stoped and looked at him.
The clown looked over, he looks clearly confused at all the other bots in the room, his eyes shifting between a pink and orange color,
"Mama?" One of the minirinas spoke. That got ennards attention. Almost on instinct his eyes went purple and he tilted his head. "Wha- when did you all..."
"Mama!" Suddenly all the little animatronics jumped off the fox and scurried over to the clown. Ennard crouched down with a confused yet almost relived smile. "You're all okay? I thought you were- wasn't there more of you?" The minirinas didn't really answer because they were happily giggling and dancing around him.
Michael slowly blinked, he had his suspicions before about where Ennard came from but this certainly connected him to the underground location, but he didn't want to voice his concerns with Breanna in the room.
There was more pressing matters to deal with first.
"Well... I was going to ask if you could watch some of the smaller ones while I got the situation with the bigger bots cleared out." Michael scratched the back of his hands. Breanna shook her head with a smile. "Yah, I figured."
Ennard looked up, before he even spoke Bre knew what he was going to ask.
"Breanna, I know this is sudden and al but can we keep them? Please?" He almost pleaded. Breanna smiles jokingly and looks at Michael. "Hope you weren't expecting to get them back?"
Needless to say Michael was happy to let the minirinas stay.
——-
On the drive back to michaels place Lolbit spoke up, yendo and the bittybabs seemed to have fallen asleep.
"You know I always did wonder what happened to Ballora and the others"
Michael hummed to show he was listening, so the fox continued.
"I arrived pretty late into the story of that underground. All I knew was that the minirinas were yelling about how they couldn't find their mother, then the bodies appeared and I got too distracted with my duties to look for her."
Michael gulped at the mention of bodies, but he shouldn't be too surprised.
Everything his father touched eventually caused casualties one way or another.
"Ah but maybe I'll solve one mystery... I've got nothing on my own personal dilemma." They sighed. Both beings were silent for a long moment before Lolbit spoke again. "Thank you, by the way. I know I was a bit... forceful down there." Lolbit leaned back in their seat, fidgeting with their bow tie.
"It's fine, guess this was the best outcome" Michael shrugged, the fox chuckled. "Perhaps it is."
The rest of the ride was in comfortable silence

{and that's where I'm cutting it off.}