Chapter 11

A few months later

--------------------------------------------

Lara 

------------------------------------------

It has been a few months since I accepted Derek as my husband and best friends forever. I became the new Vampire Queen of Cordina and now I have to learn my duties as the queen.

I have been attending vampire med school, so in a few years I can become a vampire doctor. in the meantime, I have been working with Mother Queen Bella about the policies and history of Cordina. Cordina was so welcoming to me ever since I came here and it has become my new home. 

I loved my new home. I always felt like I did not belong in my hometown after my parents passed away. I always felt lonely, but Der has been such an amazing friend, boyfriend and husband. He makes me so happy so I am glad that I decided to accept him. 

I am still in touch with Elena and all my high school friends even though we don't see each other. They all think that Derek and I live in a village in near London and have been living a private life.

Derek has been very busy lately trying to track some threatening messages I have been getting lately. 

They have been stating that there was more to my past than I knew. We both were anxious to who could be sending me these messages. 

But something about these messages made me wonder if There was a deeper thing in my past that I did not know about. I kept thinking that I was missing something importnant. It was liek an itch in me and it gave me an unsettling feeling.

I was planning on meeting the private investigator soon to get more information aboyt my past since i know there is something there.

I have also been seeing some hallucinations of me in this mysterious garden with my parents who have been dead for a long time now. It did not make any sense. 

Why would I suddenly get these dreams after so long? 

I was in the kitchen overseeing some of the meals that needed to be done for supper when I got a pounding migrane. I held onto the table, dizzy.

"You majesty, are you alright?" The chef asked

"I'm fine" I say and start walking towards the exit when suddenly, my surroundings started to spin. I suddenly fell, darkness surrounding me.

"Your majesty!" I heard the chef screaming and then silence.

----------------------------------

I was in this garden again.

"Hello? Any one there?" i asked, walking through the garden. It was the garden my family and I had when I was little. 

"Lara!" some one yelled. 

I turned around and saw my mom and dad's smiling faces.

"We have something to tell you, Lara" my mom said trying to reach her hand out to me.

I started to run towards her.

"Mom? " i say shakily.  My mom was in a white dress. Mom! I tried to reach out to her but she disappeared.

---------------------------------------------

Woah. I woke up.

I woke up. Oh my God where am? All I saw was white walls and I was in a hospital gown. I tried to remember how I got here.