Epilogue

Derek and Lara up there. Aren't they so cute!

-------------------------------------------------

25 years later...

---------------------------------------------------

Derek

----------------------------------------------------

It has been 25 years since me and Lara were togather happily married with the most gorgeous kids ever.

I couldn't be anymore happier.

We had 5 children after tons of compromises. Lara wanted only 3 and I wanted 10, so we agreed to 5 in the end.  

Lara and I were lucky that all out children were healthy and the pregnancy was easy. For most vampires, concieving his hard and often the mother dies in child birth because vampire babies are so strong and powerful. Even with the modern times and new technology an medicine, the women dying in labor was rare, but we still have to be careful. 

I don't know what to do if Lara died. Thankfully she didn't. 

Lara finished her medical school and now has her own office in the medical hospital as well as in the palace. She often rotated between her shifts and her queen duties and being a loving mother. She was so perfect in every way.  She finally forgave her parents of lying to her after a few months. They realized how much they missed each other and finally spent more time togather, trying to make for the time that was lost.

I was glad that she had such a forgiving heart. I do not know how she handled everything so perfectly. I do ot know what I would have done in her situation. I could not even imagine being lied to my whole life.

We finally had a chance to move on from our past and I could not be any glader.

After our wedding, we both went to ourhoney moon. It was a world tour for 2 weeks were we got to expierence more things togather again. It felt nice to have some fun away from our duties. After our honey moon and other ceremonies we started planning on conceiving children. After a few years we got our first born son.

Gabriel was the oldest. Our firstborn son. He is 22 years old and is going to be future king after I step down. He stopped aging on his 21st birthday last year. Gabriel was the responsible, brooding, and dark. He is confident, powerful. Lara likes to say that he got all those qualities from me. He has brown hair and blue eyes just like me. He was a replica of me when I was his age. He is going to be a wonderful king. He just finished college and now he is back to help me with my duties. 

Lucia our second oldest daughter, is 20 years old. She is shy, kind, reserved and polite, but also strong and confident when needed. She is so smart and intelligent with her nose always in a book. I believe that she is an replica of Lara.  She had beautiful honey blonde hair and blue eyes. She had such soft features. She is considered the most beautiful girl in our kingdom. She had innocence surround her. She is like a angel who fell down. Just like her mother. So many suitors have already asked for her hand, but me, Lara and Lucia rejected them. We all hope she would find her soul mate and fall in love getting true love, like her parents did. Even though so many suitors have asked permission to court her, her brothers, especially Alexandros and Gabriel, protect her. All the boys are scared to ask her out now and I couldn't have been more prouder of my sons. 

Alexandros our third oldest who is 16 years old. He is the trouble maker in our family, but also the light hearted, good, kind and funny guy. He always brightens up the mood in the room. He was a perfect blend of me and Lara. He has dark brown hair with blue-green eyes. 

Lucian, our fourth child who is 13. Lucian is just like our youngest daughter , Camilla. He is so adventerous and always likes to get his hands dirty and does hands on things. He and our youngest daughter are very close despite their age gap because they both are so mature for their age. our sweet fifth daughter Camilla who is only 4. Camilla is such an athletic child already. She already knows how to play so many sports and is excellent at archery. She has the rebellious, headstrong, feisty attitude who can bring any boy to their knees. She always plays with Lucian and is growing up so fast. Lara has such trouble with having Camilla wear a dress or braid her hair. Camilla refuses to wear dresses and only wears jeans and shorts. But we both love her to pieces.

I was on my throne, looking at some documents about a property rivalry between two vampires when my eldest son Gabriel came up to me. 

"Dad I need some advice"he asked. Well that was rare. Gabriel liked to do things on his own and refused to accept help or advice from any one. 

I put down the documents an focus all my attention on my son.

"What is it my son"I asked

"I found my mate!" he said gleefully. 

"Already??" He was one of the lucky vampires who found his mate fast. Most vampires wait centuries, like I did. 

'Yeah but she is human. How do I confront her?" He asked, unsurely. 

I chuckled at the irony. When I was at his age I asked my father the same question. How time flies by.

"Son be her vampire prince. Get to know her, gain her trust." I tell him remembering my beautiful love story with Lara. I spent the rest of the day telling my kids my love story.  I couldn't wait to spend an eternity with her. I am soo happy that she was my destined and I promise to lover her until the day we die.

After the kids fell asleep, me and Lara cuddled with each other near the fire place. I kissed the top of her silky hair, breathing in her scent. 

I was so silent for a long time. "What are you thinking about, my love?" Lara asked me, holding me tighter. 

"About our family and how  much I am blessed. I would never do anything to ruin this family, I promise you that." I replied back confidently.

"And I as well. I will honor our wedding vows until the day I die." Lara told me with pure adoration. 

With all my heart. 

I love my family so much. I would die for them. We spent the night just holding each other i our arms, watching the fire flames sparkled in the night. 

THE END.

------------------------------------------------------------

AHH GUYS WE FINISHED! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT.

Love you all! 

-Jahnavi .