XXVIII

"What are we going to do?" He asked.

"I don't know, I really don't know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-MINHO POV-

I held the trembling boy in my arms. I had nothing left I could do. If another member of X.O were to come into the room I wouldn't have enough strength to kill them and something could happen to Jisung.

And guess what, a member of X.O just so happened to saunter into the room right that very minute.

"What the fuck do you want?" I stuttered trying my best to stay cool. He looked at us with wide eyes as his eyes wander to the dead body next to us.

"You killed him... h-he's dead," The man stuttered, exasperated. 

"Now what, is it my turn?" I asked, sincere. It's not like I could fight back, that might kill me faster.

"Are you joking? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE WANTED TO DO THAT MYSELF! GOD, THANK THE LORD ABOVE HE'S GONE," The man celebrated, throwing his hands up into the air. I stared at him with confusion plastered on my face. Why the hell is be celebrating?

"Oh sorry, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Chen," Chen told us, a giant smile on his face.

"And why should I trust you," I asked with annoyance lacing my tone.

"I guess you have a point there," Chen chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck, "Listen, please. I'll help you get out of here, in exchange for you getting rid of... him." He pointed to the body next to me. Jisung pulled out of our embrace and smiled at me.

"We should trust him," He told me, brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"But, he's one of them, why should we-" A warm tingling feeling overtook me, cutting me off from finishing my sentence. Jisung connected our lips, wrapping his arms around my neck. I was shocked but it didn't take me long to kiss back, wrapping my own arms around his waist. It was a short but passionate kiss, a kiss we both needed. It wasn't a kiss for lust but a kiss for comfort.

"So, um, are you guys coming or...?" Chen trailed off, awkwardly standing by the door.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Jisung laughed, slowly trying to stand up.

"Jisung, no, you can't walk," I told him, standing up myself and holding my hand out for him to grab.

"Well, you can't carry me," Jisung retaliated, taking my hand and pushing himself off the ground.

"I'll carry him," Chen stepped up. I glared daggers into his soul, "I won't try anything, trust me. I'm too old for him anyway." I rolled my eyes and let Chen take Jisung. He let Jisung hop onto his back and he carried him out of the room. I tried not to explode as I followed them.

Jisung started to giggle which made my heart melt.

"What is it love?" I asked, titling my head as I took in his cuteness.

"What you said before, I liked it," Jisung said smiling.

"What did I say?"

"We're in the apocalypse bitch, deal with it," Jisung giggled, imitating my voice. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I laughed along with him.

"You two are adorable, are you dating?" Chen asked. My eyes shot open. Jisung's did two.

"Oh, no we're-"

"No, but we could be," I answered, cutting Jisung off. Jisung's face burned bright red. I smirked at my effect on the boy. Chen just chuckled slightly and we continued walking in silence.