VIII

I could feel my cheeks heat up. What the fuck?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-MINHO POV-

I feel so woozy. I'm in so much pain. I can feel my vision going in and out. 

"You alright?" I hear a familiar voice ask me. I didn't answer

"Minho? MINHO?"

"Huh?" I asked, looking up at the familiar voice. It was Hyunjin.

"You weren't answering me. Are you ok?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Why are you asking?" I asked in an airy voice.

"What do you mean? I just stitched you up with nothing to numb you. Are you sure you're alright?" 

Huh I guess that's why I'm so loopy. I need to sleep.

"Yeah I just need some rest I guess," I said still loopy. He just nodded and helped me stand up. He helped me walk to my room until we bumped into Woojin, Chan, and Changbin.

"Guys, he's awake," Woojin told us. I'm guessing he's referring to Jisung. I just nodded still out of it and followed them down the hall. We were heading to a room. A very familiar room. My room?

Woojin slowly opened the door to my room. Why the hell are we going to my room? The door finally opened and I saw 4 people in it. Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix, and... Jisung. In MY room. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to do this in MY room? We stuffed ourselves all the way into my small room and started to introduce ourselves. In what a felt like seconds, it was my turn. I just told him my name and smirked. I could see his cheeks heat up. Cute. Wait I'm mean um... I'm still loopy I didn't just think that. Ugh I need to lay down but Jisung is in my bed. I sat down in the corner of the room and rested my head in my hands.

-JISUNG'S POV-

I watched as Minho walked to the side of the room and sat down. He didn't look very good. He was resting his head in his hands. Why doesn't he just go and lay down he obviously didn't feel well. I just ignored it, I still didn't know him very well so I didn't need to give him all of my attention. Even if he was cute. He was probably just a playboy anyway. I listened as my friends and the others talked to each other.

"So, have you guys been here the whole time?" Seungmin asked.

"Kind of yeah. This was Minho's and my secret hangout when we were younger. It's been abandoned since I can remember. We hadn't been here for years and when all this shit started to happen we decided to come back. From what we know, this whole towns been abandoned for years so we thought it was the safest. We were with the boys and we all decided to come her," Chan answered. 

"What about you guys?" Changbin asked, kind of more towards Felix.

"We've been through a lot, especially Jisung and Seungmin. About 2 weeks in Jisung, Jeongin, and I were kidnapped. Jisung had passed out before that and didn't wake up until we were in the car being kidnapped I'm guessing. When we finally escaped Jisung stole the keys to the car they kidnapped us in and we drove off. We found Seungmin when we were out looking for gas. We was the only one in his group to survive a zombie ambush," Felix told them, sitting down on the floor next to the bed.

"Wait, who was it that... kidnapped you," Chan asked. 

"We don't really know. The only names I heard were Kyungsoo, or D.O, Sehun, Kai, Suho, Chanyeol, and Lay," Jeongin answered, sitting down next to Felix.

"It has to be them," Woojin said quietly to Chan, not quietly enough though. I just looked at them confused.

"What has to be them?" I asked them. They looked at each other nervous.

"You have no idea how lucky you are," Hyunjin said quietly. He was on the verge of tears. I could see Seungmin looking at him concerned.

"The group that kidnapped you, their group name is X.O. They kidnapped one of our own the first day the world went to shit," Changbin said, a couple of tears rolling down in his face.

"When we finally found their base it was too late. We found him dead on their basement a few days after we lost him," Chan finished. I didn't know what to say. We haven't lost anyone so I don't know what to do.

"Wh-what was his name?" Felix asked slowly trying not to offend them in any way.

"Wonpil, Kim Wonpil," Woojin told us softly. The room was silent as none of knew what to say. We really were lucky. If Felix hadn't help Jeongin and I out we would be dead right now.

"Chan can I talk to you for a second?" Hyunjin asked Chan. Chan just nodded and they stepped outside. 5 minutes go by and they come back in.

"Alright guys let's leave Jisung be he needs some sleep," Chan said, ushering everyone out. Finally everyone was out except Chan... and Minho. Why was he still here when everyone else left.

"Minho? You alright?" Chan asked him. He shook his head as in to say no. I just stared at him. Why isn't he in bed resting?

"I'll bring the couch in from my room. Woojin and I can sleep on the same bed alright?" Chan said leaving Minho and me alone in the room. I wanted to say something but I didn't want to annoy him since something was obviously off.

"You're probably wondering why I'm still here?" He said, giggling a little. I just stared at him shyly.

"Well, I hope you enjoy my bed," Minho told me, looking up from his hands. Wait... what? My bed? MY BED? THIS IS HIS BED? 

"O-oh, I'm s-sorry."

"Don't be. You're in a worse situation, you need it," He said smiling at me. I could feel my cheeks heat up again. Why is this happening to me? What is this guy doing to me? I've only just met him and he's making me feel a way I've never felt before. What is this?

Chan walked into the room again, this time dragging a couch behind him. 

"Here, you guys can decide who get's what. I'll leave you guys alone now, you need to rest," Chan said leaving the room for the last time.

"I-I'll take the couch, this is your room after all," I told him, sitting up slightly and flinching as another pain went through my side. He just stood up and gently pushed me back down.

"Don't worry about it, you can have my bed until you get better," He said in an airy voice, pushing a strand of hair off of my face. I could feel my whole face go red this time. I heard him chuckle as he lays down on the couch. Who the fuck does he think he is?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the uneventful chapter. Just wait for the next chapter.....

Until next time~