XII

When I felt his lips fall from mine, I knew. I knew that Hyunjin was now dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-JISUNG'S POV-

I feel like throwing up. Everything was utter chaos. The number of zombies was more than we could take. There were dead people everywhere. My vision was blurry. I couldn't see. I couldn't think straight. And then everything went black.

-MINHO'S POV-

I slide a knife I found in one of the zombies through the head of another walker and wipe the sweat from my eyebrows. I heard a growl from behind my and quickly through the knife through the walkers head. I sighed. We couldn't keep going. Suddenly I heard a scream from afar, a human scream. I quickly turn to see Changbin snapping the neck of a man way taller then him, but that didn't stop him. I understand why he did it. I froze when I saw a sobbing Seungmin holding a very stiff Hyunjin. That could only mean one thing. Hyunjin was dead. These fuckers killed Hyunjin. They deserved this. They deserved to fucking die. I fell to my knees. This can't be happening. Not another one. No, I can't except this. We already lost Wonpil, I refuse to believe we lost Hyunjin too. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I started sobbing. Yes, Lee Minho, was sobbing on the ground right next to a walker.

"JISUNG!" I look up immediately. I looked around frantically looking from the cute boy. I found him lying on the ground, not moving. No. I quickly ran up to him. Not him too. Not fucking Jisung, he can't die. I shook him by his shoulders. I put my fingers under his nose, he was still breathing. Thank god. My eyes carried themselves down his fragile body, landing on the puddle of blood peaking through the side of his shirt. I quickly lifted it up to see what happened. My best guess was his stitches opened up, they probably opened up when he saved me. Because of me, this adorable boy was slowly dying on the ground.

I picked him up bridal style and ran over to Chan.

"CHAN! We've got to get out of here, if we don't, Jisung wont make it," I said, tears forming in my eyes again. Chan just nodded as he ran over to get everyone's attention.

"EVERYONE, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! IT'S GOTTEN OUT OF HAND!" He screamed so everyone could hear him. They all nodded and finished killing their last zombie or human and ran over to Chan. Everyone except Seungmin... and Hyunjin.

"Seungmin! We have to leave," Woojin told him, shaking his shoulder.

"NO! I'm not leaving! Not without him!" He sobbed. Woojin sighed.

"Listen, I'm sad too, but if we don't leave now-"

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT LEAVING," Seungmin screamed. Woojin and no choice. He picked Seungmin up and threw him over his shoulder. Seungmin was screaming and crying while hitting Woojin's back.

We started to run back to our camp, Seungmin still hitting Woojin and I was still carrying Jisung. We finally got back and I ran inside, gently putting Jisung on the kitchen counter. Woojin put Seungmin down and ran over to Jisung and I.

"He'll be alright, right?" I asked, whipping the tears from my eyes. Woojin didn't answer me.

"Right?" I asked, growling as I said it.

"I don't know! I don't know," Woojin said quietly. I just backed up, covering my mouth with my hands as I tried not to ugly cry in front of everyone. Jisung better wake up. I barely know him, but I can't loose him. I don't understand why I'm feeling this way, but I just needed him. I wanted to flirt with him and see him get all flustered. I wanted to see his smile again. But I couldn't do that unless he woke up. Please wake up.

I turned, I couldn't look at the sad sight anymore. I walked up to the others who were comforting Seungmin.

"It was all my fault, if I had just heard him everything would be fine, he would still be alive," Seungmin said, barely in a whisper.

"Seungmin, it's not your fault. Nothing is your fault. Things happen, don't blame yourself for this," Felix told him, resting his hand on his shoulder.

"You're right, I'm not to blame for this," Seungmin said, disgust in his voice. He turned to face me, fire burning in his eyes.

"It's this bastards fault. If we didn't go and save you Hyunjin would still be alive!" I stared at him in anger. Did he really just say that.

"I was fucking kidnapped! Do you think I had a choice? This is not my fault, I never asked for you guys to save me! Hey and guess what? Maybe I didn't want you to save me! If you all just stayed here and left me none of this would have happened. Hyunjin would still be alive and Jisung wouldn't be on the table right now bleeding out! I never asked for you guys to save me and I didn't want you too!" I screamed at them. Without looking back I stormed into my room and slammed my door shut. I resorted to the only thing that came to my brain. I hid in the covers of my bed, and cried.
————————————————————————
Woojin, I just- I don't know what to say. You're an amazing person and you deserve the world. I hope whatever you're going through you can make it through and be the happy Woojin we all love and adore. Stray Kids will always be OT9 no matter what happens. Please Stay, support Woojin and Stray Kids in this journey. Even though they are no longer nine and only eight we should support them unconditionally. Woojin and Stray Kids deserve the world and we can still give it to them, just not the same way we thought we could. And under no circumstances is Woojin leaving my story. He will stay and I will always include him in my story's, he is forever a stray kid. I love you Woojin and wish you the best ❤️❤️💞💞💖💖💞❤️💖❤️💞💖

Until Next Time~