XXI

I can't choose, I really can't. I just hope the boys find me, if they're trying to find me at all. I needed a miracle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-JISUNG POV-

I finished my business and headed over to the group.

"Jisung! You're here, we have some good and some bad news," Seungmin stated, "Basically we know where Chan is! But... um... there's this one little thing that-"

"Just spit it out," I told him.

"He was taken by XO," Felix told me through gritted teeth. No, not them again. Why did they take Chan when they could've just taken us?

"I'm going, whoever is coming can follow, I'm going to get Chan," Minho told us, grabbing his bow from Woojin.

"Wait, how do you know where they are?" Seungmin asked.

"Remember what we told you when we first met, they killed one of us before, we've had a past with them," Changbin said.

"Are you sure you really want to go back? Last time you went to meet them they killed-"

"Last time we weren't fast enough, I'm not going to let the same thing happen to Chan that happened to Wonpil," Minho yelled, startling everyone.

"I'm coming," I stated.

"No way, it's too dangerous. You could-" Minho started.

"Minho, you can't go alone. You're not the only people that has a past with them," I told him and smiled after. He smiled back.

"I think we're all going," Felix giggled, "Just like last time. We stick together."

"9 or none," Seungmin whispered softly. Woojin smiled and patted Seungmin on the back.

"Everyone, hands in," Woojin said, sticking his arm out. We all did the same, standing in a circle with our hands placed on one another.

"On three," Changbin said, "One, two, three."

"9 OR NONE," We all screamed into the forest, throwing our hands up to the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but if I keep going it won't end lmao

Until Next Time~