VII

We went out to find Felix and Jisung's friends. Hopefully, we'll arrive in one piece.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! You think that is them?" I asked, pointing at a car on the side of the road.

"It must be, you don't see many cars out here," Chan said, walking towards the car. It took us about 5 hours to get to their friends. Defiantly not 3 like what Felix said. I slowly pulled out my knife as we approached the car, I didn't want to take any chances. Chan started to slowly open the door.

"Hello?" He asked, slowly. No response. He opened the door the rest of the way and was met with... nothing? That can't be right. This has to be the car Felix was talking about. Like what Chan said, you don't see many cars out here. Chan looked at me and I just shrugged. A millisecond later I was met with Chan's eyes wide open and a knife sliding right through my shoulder. 

"FUCK!" I scream as I grabbed my shoulder. The knife was thrown so it only cut me, it was a deep cut though. Chan pulled out his gun and I tried to pull out my bow but was met with a sharp pain through my arm. 

"Put the gun down," A boy told us, holding a knife with shaky hands. Chan and I looked at each other. This has to be them.

"Listen, are you guys Felix and Jisung's friends," Chan asked, slowly putting his gun down but not putting it away. The two boys looked at each other confused.

"H-How do you know that?" The other boy asked, probably the same boy who threw the knife.

"Something happened to Jisung, Felix asked us to come and get you," I said, trying not to show how angry I was.

"J-Jisung?" The smaller boy said slowly putting his knife down, tearing up slightly. The other boy swiftly grabbed the knife out of his hand.

"Don't trust them Jeongin, they're just baiting us," He said, slowly getting ready to throw the knife.

"How the hell do you think we found you? How the hell do you think we know you guys are friends with Felix and Jisung? We're here to help," I said quickly trying so hard not to shoot the boy in front of me. The boy thought for a second. Another, and another. I was slowly getting more impatient. Then, the younger took the initiative. 

"Seungmin, what if something actually happened to Jisung? We can't just stand here and kill the only people that would help us find him. I think we should trust him," The boy, Jeongin, told him.

"But-"

"Don't you remember? Jisung is the one who saved you. He's the one who took you out of that gas station even though he could have died in the process. We have to help him." Seungmin looked as if he was about to cry, Jeongin already crying. Seungmin just nodded. I watch as Chan finally put his gun away.

"Um, s-sorry about that by the way," Seungmin said, pointing at my shoulder. I just glared as I said,

"Don't worry about it." I could tell he was slightly scared of me. Good.

"What happened to Jisung?" Jeongin asked. Chan just sighed and said.

"It's my fault, he was in an abandoned car hiding from zombies and he was getting out. I mistook him for a zombie and I, I shot him." I could tell how bad Chan felt. Being our leader probably doesn't help either.

"You. Fucking. SHOT HIM?" Seungmin said angrily. I just glared at him.

"Listen here fuck head. He's fine. He's getting stitched up back at our base. If you ever want to see him again I suggest shutting up and following us." Seungmin just looked at me and nodded. I started to walk past them back to our base, shoulder bumping Seungmin with my good shoulder in the process.