XVIII

If only I got the chance to tell you everything on my mind, everything you make me feel.

"JISUNG-!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-MINHO POV-

      I ran up to the small boy on the ground, forcing the zombies off of him. Without thinking I jumped on top of the zombie, shoving it to the ground. I sliced my knife into it's moldy skull, blood squirting out onto my shirt.

     I stood up panting. I looked over at Jisung cowering on the ground.

    "I'm so useless," Jisung cried out, hiding his face in his knees. 

     "Useless, what do you mean?" I quickly asked, falling down next to him.

     "I couldn't do it... I just couldn't. I should have died not him, someone as useless as me doesn't deserve to live in this life."

     "Jisung, look at me," I told him. He didn't respond, "Jisung," I said, pulling his chin up to face me.

     "What, it's true," He said softly.

     "No, none of what you said was true. You aren't useless, without you I wouldn't be here. Jisung ever since I met you you've given me hope. It probably sounds crazy, having hope in the apocalypse, but you've given me that. I've never felt this hopeful in my life. I've never felt this happy in my life. This may sound crazy, but I'm happy that the apocalypse happened. If it didn't, I wouldn't have met you, my light in the darkness that is the world. You make me feel... alive. Something I've never felt before." I ended my little monologue with a bright smile on my face. Even just talking about Jisung lights up my world.

     "You actually... feel that way?" He asked me quietly. I nodded my end as soon as he asked, I didn't need to think twice. We stared at each other for some time, enjoying the peace of the forest that we almost never get.

     I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't hold back anymore. I took his chubby cheek in my hand, pulling him closer to me. I pulled his face to mine, we were only inches apart. I could feel his hot breath against my lips. I looked up at his beautiful brown eyes that could shine even if there was no light, then down at his perfect lips that even in the apocalypse looked so kissable. I eventually closed the gap between us, kissing him on the floor of the forest.

-JISUNG POV-

     What do I do. The prettiest man I've ever seen just confessed his love to me and is now kissing me. Sure, we've done this before but I thought he was just a bored and horny teen, but now, now I'm so flustered and I don't know what to do. Do I feel the same about him? I think so but, I've never been in love before, is this how it feels? Butterflies whenever you look at them? Your cheeks flushing whenever they breathe in your direction?

     Minho pulled away, both of us gasping for air. We looked at each other in the eyes, ready to go back in for another kiss.

     "Please don't start having sex, my eyes can't take it," A voice groaned from behind us. I stumbled forwards, falling on top of Minho.

     "Jisung..." Minho stuttered, eyes closed shut. My face turned bright red. This was the most embarrassed I've ever felt in my whole life.

     "Jisung, if you're not going to finish the problem I recommend getting off... please," Minho groaned, his eyes still tightly shut. My eyes trailed down to my hand, which happened to be placed right on top of Minho's dick. My eyes shot wide open and I quickly jumped off of him. Scratch what I said before, THIS was definitely the most embarrassing that's EVER happened to me. 

     Minho slowly got up as well, a red tint covering his whole face. We both turned around to see who the voice from before came from. It was our friends, it was also probably Jeongin who spoke before.

     "Um... Minho you um, you've got a little problem there," Felix told him, covering his mouth trying not to laugh as he pointed down at Minho's crotch. Both of us looked down to where Felix was pointing. There was a giant bulge in his pants. 

     "We'll um, we'll be back in a second while you guys um... deal with that," Woojin chuckled, pushing everyone away from us.

     &*DELETED THE EMBARRASSING PART*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS I'M GOING TO BE FINISHING THIS STORY TONIGHT NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES. Be prepared ;)))))

Until Next Time~