XX

He smiled at me and then ran off after Jeongin. I pulled down my pants and finished the job Minho had started, wishing it was him finishing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-CHAN'S POV-

"Wakey wakey," A menacing voice taunted as they pulled a sack off of my head. I squinted as I let my eyes adjust to the bright light surrounding me. 

"Where the hell am I?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"No talking," The voice from before warned, slapping me in the face. I coughed up some blood as I shook the pain out of my head. Everything went black as the sack was placed back on my head. All I could hear was the sound of the man moving around and a door creaking open.

"He awake yet?" A new voice asked.

"Yes, just woke up."

"Don't inject him just yet, I need to talk to him." The sack again was taken off of my head but this time I was met with a different man.

"Hello, Chan," The man smirked. How did he know my name? Wait, no. It couldn't be.

"Suho," I said through gritted teeth.

"Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner."

"What the hell do you want from me? You already killed one of us, are you going to kill me too?" I asked.

"No, no, no. Not yet at least. I want something you have. Well, someone that is. Actually, you have 3 people I want." Suho was pacing back and forth, twirling a knife around in his hands.

"And who would that be?"

"Names are Jeongin, Felix, and Jisung. Heard of them?" I totally forgot that Suho had kidnapped them, but why would he want them again.

"What do you want with them?"

"Because of their little disappearance, they got half of my team killed. I just want revenge," Suho stated.

"There's no way I'm giving them to you," I spat. Literally. I spat in his face while he was facing me.

"Let's make a deal," Suho growled, whipping the spit off of his face, "You give me those three and I'll set you free."

"Not a chance."

"Fine, let's see here," Suho laughed, spinning a chair in front of me and sitting in it, "You give me those three, I'll set you free, and I won't kill your little boyfriend, Woojin was it?"

My whole body froze. Suho was sick and twisted and he never lies, never. 

"I'll give you some time to think this over, think wisely," Suho told me, leaving the room and locking the door behind him.

What do I do? I haven't known those three for very long but I really like them. But, Woojin. I love Woojin so much and I couldn't imagine having to live without him. And then there's Minho. If I give Jisung away... he'll kill me himself. I've seen the way he changes whenever Jisung is around, it's really refreshing to see.

I can't choose, I really can't. I just hope the boys find me, if they're trying to find me at all. I needed a miracle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda just a filler chapter but the story is almost over guys. I'll be making another ff after this. It'll be a Lee Know ff cause my friend told me so :)

Until Next Time~