XXIV

"Alright, everyone else-" Woojin was cut off by the sound of a door swinging wide open, exposing us to the members of XO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-MINHO POV-

"Well, well, well. What a surprise, look who's here!" A man laughed while walking through the door.

"Nice to see you again, Kai," Woojin growled.

"Woojin! Long time no see! I'm sure you're here to leave this group, considering how weak they are." I felt my blood boil inside me. They haven't changed at all. I balled up my fist, I wasn't known for being able to control my anger. I felt a hand intertwine with me, causing my fist to unfurl. I looked up to see Jisung staring into my eyes, a small smile on his face. How did he do that? How did he just calm my anger? No one has ever been able to do that.

"Not a chance fucker," Woojin scoffed. The smile on Kai's face faltered. 

"You might want to reconsider that, once you see what we've got," Kai sneered. He swung his hand, gesturing for someone to come inside. Another man stumbled inside, holding Seungmin by the arm.

"Let him go," I growled, tightening my grip on Jisung's hand. I heard a small squeal come from Jisung, I was hurting him. I immediately loosened my grip when I realized what I was doing.

"Well looky  here! Looks like the big bad Minho went soft," Kai laughed out.

"Shut up," I growled again.

"Why should I?"

"I said SHUT UP!" I let go of Jisung's hand and ran up to Kai, tackling him to the floor. He grabbed my arm, throwing himself on top of me and pinning me to the ground. I moved my foot around and kicked him in the shin, causing his grip on me to loosen. I grabbed his arms this time and turned him around, landing on top of him.

"I would stop there if I were you," A voice from behind me chuckled. I didn't turn around, my gaze was focused on the jackass in front of me.

"Minho, please... stop," Jisung whispered. I turned my head when I heard the voice. I froze in my position, arm raised right above Kai's face. Jisung was being held back by the arms of another man, a knife by his neck, same with Seungmin.

Kai pushed me off of him, my head hitting the side of a coffee table. I felt something warm and wet dribble down my head.

"NO! DON'T HURT HIM!" Jisung screamed. The man holding him held the knife closer to his neck, cutting into it slightly.

"What do you want?" I asked, "You already have Chan."

"Chan was just a decoy, you just so happened to bring exactly what we want," Kai sneered.

"And what the hell would that be," Changbin asked.

"These three," Kai smirked, grabbing the arms of Felix and Jeongin. Both Changbin and I tensed up, ready to pounce at any moment. The man holding Seungmin released him, bringing Jeongin into his grasp, raising the knife up to his neck this time. Kai then pulled out his knife and raised it up to Felix's neck.

"Woojin, it's not too late to join us, I'm sure Baekhyun would love to see you," One of the men informed.

"Not a fucking chance," Woojin scoffed.

"Well then, we'll be off. And if we ever see you again, you and you're little friends here are as good as dead," Kai sneered, tightening his grip on Felix. They started to walk off, and I could do nothing about it. They were kidnapping Jisung right in front of me and I couldn't save him. Our eyes met one last time, before I lost sight of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four more chapters until this book comes to an end. I really liked it but it needed to come to an end at some point.

Until Next Time~