XVI

-MINHO POV-

     I burst through the living room, noticing that everyone was already there.

     "What the hell happened?" I growled.

     "Chan, I- I can't find him," Woojin said through sobs. I saw Jisung scurry into the living room with Jeongin.

     "What's going on?" Jisung asked, innocently.

     "Chan, he's gone. We don't have many rules but one of them is we aren't allowed outside by ourselves and another is we're not allowed outside without telling anybody where we are going. Chan would never break those rules, I hate to say it but, this isn't good," Changbin stated, running his hands through his hair, obviously stressed. Felix walked up to him and took Changbin's hand, locking it into his own. A small blush flushed Changbin's face as Felix walked him to the couch, sitting him down next to him.

     I felt every part of my body go numb. Why are all these things happening at once. We lost Wonpil, then Hyunjin. If we loose Chan too, I don't think I'll be able to carry on. He's the only one who knows about my struggles, about my past life. He's the only one who kept me alive during that time in my life. Chan saved my life, so it's my turn to save his. I am going to find him. Fuck the rules, I'm leaving now.

     "Minho! Where are you going-" Jisung started to say but I cut him off by slamming the front door behind me, determination coursing through my veins.

-FELIX POV-

     I watched as Minho slammed the door shut. Everyone was looking around in complete shock. 

     "We can't just let him leave like that!" Jisung stated.

     "Minho is just angry. Chan is his best friend, it's best we just leave him alone right now," Changbin told him, resting his head on my shoulder.

     "Hell no! Woojin is his boyfriend and he's not running out by himself! It's too dangerous for him to be out right now! Fuck your guys' rules, I'm going out to find him!" Jisung yelled, running out the door to find Minho.

     "I knew that those two were getting closer but damn, I didn't know that they were this close," Seungmin scoffed, plopping himself down in a single chair.

     "Oh, you have no idea," Jeongin muttered, shuttering at the thought of what he just walked into.

     I turned my head and was met with Changbin's. His eyes softly shut as he breathes in and out. I decided even though I was really enjoying this, it wasn't comfortable in the slightest. I sighed and then stood up, picking Changbin up into my arms, carrying him to his room. I gently placed him down in his bed, pushing a lock of hair out of his face when I covered him in a blanket.

     "Get some rest. The others and I will figure out how to get Chan back," I whispered, thinking he was asleep. But I was wrong. As soon as I tried to walk away I was met with Changbin pulling on my arm.

     "Stay," He muttered.

     "What?" 

     "Stay, it's cold."

     "But, I need to help the others-"

     "I need you right now Felix. I, I trust you so please, just stay with me," Changbin told me softly, his voice breaking as he said it. I ran up to the bed and pulled him into an embrace, causing him to burst into tears.

     "Changbin, what's wrong?" I asked him gently.

     "I- I'm scared." I didn't expect him to give in so easily. I had always taken Changbin as a cold person, a person who didn't feel the need to express his emotions. "I'm so fucking scared Felix. The last time this fucking happened he died, Wonpil fucking died and I wasn't there to save him. And Hyunjin, I miss Hyunjin so much... so much."

     My heart broke as I listen to the boy pour out his heart to me. I was wrong. I was wrong about everything. This person who I thought was stuck up and rude is actually just a fluff ball who deserves all the love in this world. I've never felt this feeling before. The feeling where when someone talks it feels like they're the only person on earth. The feeling where whenever they look at you they cause my stomach fill with butterflies. The feeling where even in the end of the world, holding them in your arms feel like anything is possible. I've never been in love before, never really knew what the word meant. But I know now. I know what love is. And to describe love in one word I would use this one, Changbin.

     I pulled out of the hug, intertwining our fingers. I looked him straight in his tear filled eyes. I went from his eyes, down to his lips. I couldn't hold it in anymore, the urge was too strong. I bundled up all the confidence in me and moved my face closer to his, only centimeters a part. I could feel his breath hit my face, causing my stomach to jump for joy.

     "Do it or I will," Changbin muttered, grabbing a hold of my waist. That was all I need to close the gap between us, connecting our lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is kinda just a filler chapter but here's some more Changlix ;)

Y'all imma be making a new story with my friend called Wing Man soon. It's a Satzu and Minsung ff and I think you guys will like it. I'll lyk when it's out :)

Until Next Time~