15. You Guys Suck

LINDSEY DUNBAR

"I'm tired," I say looking out the window, "Then you should've stayed home instead of coming with us," Stiles said. "But... where's the fun in that? I'll be missing out on all the mystery solving," I shrug, "He's headed to the school," Scott said looking at his phone. I furrow my eyebrows, "Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam says as he leans over. I push him over a bit to give me space to lean over as well.

"It's not Parrish. At least not right now," Scott explains, "Okay, well why's the Hellhound going to the school?" Liam asks. I roll my eyes, "Cause he's got a yearning for higher education" Stiles says sarcastically, "Liam, Hellhound's at the school, so, we're going to the school. Okay?" Stiles says as he drives faster.

We arrive at the school, I get out of the Jeep then Liam follows behind. Liam slams the door shut, and we all turn around and glare at him. "Sorry," Liam whispers, I roll my eyes and drag him along. Then we see Argent and quickly walk up to him, "Where's Parrish?" Scott asks. "I lost him. He's moving too fast," Argent responds, Liam nudges me. I look over, and my eyes widen. "Scott," Liam and I say in unison, "That guy's not moving at all," Liam says.

We all slowly walk up to the dead body, then we walk past the dead body and over to where the school buses were

We all slowly walk up to the dead body, then we walk past the dead body and over to where the school buses were. There was another dead body on the ground, "Look..." Liam said. I looked up and saw that one of the school busses had its back door ripped open, and people were inside. They were all bloody, with claw marks on their bodies.

"Help... me," a man looked up and reached out his hand, Scott started walking over. "It's a trap," Parrish says coming out of the shadows, "Please..." the man says. "You can't help him," Parrish says looking over at us, then the man was sliced in half; his upper body hitting the concrete. Then we see The Beast, "That's big. No one said it was that big," Stiles said. "I did," Liam told Stiles, then the beast roared. Parrish roared back and started chasing after the beast, "What the hell is happening?" Scott asked. "It's getting smarter," Argent said, I sighed. "Great, that's awesome," I retorted sarcastically, Stiles nudged me.

"Hey, it's my job to be sarcastic," he said to me, "I beat you to it," I shrugged.

*****

I walked out of class and went outside to look for Brett, apparently he was doing an interview with for the news about the upcoming lacrosse game. And obviously he had to be a cocky asshole and tell me all about it, as I was making my way over to where Brett was at I saw Mason and Corey. They were looking over at Brett doing the interview, "My boyfriend looks hot doing that interview, don't you think?" I asked them chuckling. But they ignored me, "Guys? Did you figure something out?" I asked. Both boys looked over at me and nodded, "The local news always covers the game. There could be two, maybe three vans. All of them transmitting," Mason says looking over at us.

"Are you saying that thing's going to be out here tonight?" Corey asks, "I'm saying... people are going to die," Mason says as he looks over at the vans. "A lot of people..." Mason adds, I look over at the van as well and then I start to get what they are talking about, "It's frequency?" I ask Mason. They both nod at me, "That makes sense... why does that makes sense?" I look over at them a bit confused. Then they started explaining the whole thing about the frequency, "We have to tell my brother," I say to them. They nod and we start walking back inside the school, "Lin!" I look back and see Brett walking up to me.