4. Hot Flight Attendant

LINDSEY DUNBAR

After being out on the woods, we found out that everyone was going to be at the hospital. So, we caught up to Scott and started telling him what we found. "Tracy was buried?" Scott asked as we came in through the hospital doors, "In a hole," Liam and I said. "Buried alive," I said, "Crawled out," Liam finished. "Then we found another hole," I tell him, "Who was buried in that one?" Scott asks.

"I don't know but I think we're gonna want to find out," Liam says as we go into the elevator to meet the others up on another floor, and once the elevator doors opened we saw Theo, Stiles, Malia, Kira, and Scott's mom at the end of the hall. We walked over to them, "Theo, nice going with the tourniquet. You probably saved her life," Ms. McCall told Theo. I then see Stiles give Theo a kind of like a glare, "All right, she's about to go into surgery. So it's gonna be a while. Any supernatural details that I need to know about? Or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" she asks.

"It was the tail," Kira tells her, "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference," Scott says. "Okay," she nods and walks away, "But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others. The guys in the masks," Malia says. Scott and Stiles just look over at each other, I sigh. This just gets crazier and crazier.

3RD PERSON

Liam and Mason were walking over to a club called 'Sinema', Liam was typing away on his phone. "Can you put your phone away for five minutes?" Mason aks, "Scott can howl if he needs you," he said. "I just feel like I should be doing something," Liam explains to his best friend, "You are! You're my wingman tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot, and a really hot flight attendant," Mason listed off.

"Well, I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant," Liam said, "Okay, yeah, choices are limited, but at least here, you can get drunk," Mason tells his friend. They walk closer to the door, and it opens reveling Hayden. She looked annoyed once she saw that Mason had brought Liam.

"I said I'd let you in. Not him," she says, "You said I could have a plus one," Mason said. "I didn't say plus Liam," Hayden argued, "I'm his flight attendant," Liam says randomly, "What?" Hayden said confused. "Wingman. Forget it. I don't have to go in," Liam started to say, "No, no. You're coming." Mason says as he pulls Liam back.

"How about me and him... plus 50," Mason says taking out money from his pocket, Hayden snatches the money from Masons hand and opens the door wider. "Welcome to Sinema," Hayden welcomes then, the two friends go right into the noisy club.

LINDSEY DUNBAR

Brett had invited me to go to this club called 'Sinema', and him and I were dancing along to the music. I had my arms wrapped around his neck, his hands were on my hips and our bodies were pressed up against each other.

Then I smelled something familiar and I stopped dancing, "Lin, you okay?" Brett asks. I started scanning the room, and found Liam and Mason. Gosh, I knew that scent was familiar! My eyes widened, and before I could hide from them Liam saw me. He instantly walked over to me, "What the hell is going on here?" he asked me. "Uh, nothing!" I chuckled nervously and pushed Brett away from me, "Are you... are you guys together?" he asked.

I sighed and nodded, "Liam, we wanted to tell you sooner we just didn't know how" I say. "Where's Mason?" I ask trying to change the subject quickly, Liam just shook his head and walked away. I look over at Brett "Go," he says, I sighed and started walking after Liam. I grab his hand, "Liam, I'm sorry," I apologize. "Why are you with him again?" he asks and turns to look at me, "He's sorry for what he did to us, Liam. Plus, he's different now. He helped you at the lacrosse game, he's a better person after he almost got killed. Trust me, Liam. No one is ever going to turn me against you ever again. You are the most importing person in my life, Liam." I tell him.