We Are Justice

"Okay, everyone say cheese!"

"Whoops~"

"MOM I'M GONNA FALL!"

"Why?"

You snapped the photo of everyone in their cozy jackets, the chilly air inside the heavily air conditioned building causing little puffs of condensation to escape your nose with every breath.

Shoto was currently on your hip while Izuku was balanced on top of Atsumi's shoulders, who was right behind you to your left. You looked at the picture and smiled at your expressions. Atsumi had a shit eating smirk in the picture since he dipped low at the last second, causing Izuku to panic with wide eyes. Shoto was just looking up at you in confusion as to why you would make him say such a random word, and you were just throwing a peace sign with a closed eye smile. Oh yeah. That one was definitely a keeper.

"Well, people say cheese because it makes their lips move in a similar shape to a smile naturally, its a way to tell people to smile while making a joke of it." You explained while you led him over to the ice-rink, titter-tottering on your skates with little to no problems.

Years of high heels will do that to a person.

Atsumi was also walking surprisingly well, though you could tell he was a little preoccupied with Izuku's death grip on his scalp. It was awfully good encouragement not to drop your little green bean. When you all walked up to the entrance of the ice you looked around, only seeing about three other people on the massive arena. Perfect! Nice and underpopulated! Now for the hard part....

Actually ice skating.

"Alright! Time to hug the wall!" You immediately set Todoroki down on the ground, quick to grab his hand to help him keep his balance. His cheeks flushed at the action, and you and him slowly walked onto the ice. With his tiny hand in one and your other hand grabbing the wall, you carefully pushed yourself out.

"Alrighty guys! Lets go skate!" You called out to Atsumi and Izuku, who both now stood nervously next to the entrance as well.

"This is easy." Much to your horror Shoto let go of your hand and started to skate around, causing you to panic and skate after him.

"Wait! Don't fall or get hurt! Careful kid! HEY WAIT FOR ME!" You cried as you started to skate after the little muffin faster, genuinely surprise with the elegance and grace he skated with considering he had only been doing so for about 20 seconds for the first time in his life.

Oh wait, his mom had an ice quirk right?

Ooooookay everything made sense now. Well, only if what you were inferring from Shoto's story was true.

"There we go! You scared me pumpkin!" You chimed as you skated next to the dual haired kid, who was currently wearing a black beanie to help hide his well recognizable red and white hair. You quickly grabbed his hand back in your own, and slowed down a little bit.

"Scared? Why were you scared?" He tilted his head in confusion, while you just gave him a playful serious face.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt! You worried me when you skated to far away."

"....I...worried you?"

"Of course you did! I care about your health little one. I want to make sure I'm nearby so if you do fall i'm here to catch you."

"...oh." Shoto had grown silent at your words, and at first it had caused a spike of concern to stab through your chest.

That is, until you saw his steaming red and embarrassed face. Little babe didn't know how to handle such a thoughtful sentiment, especially since for his whole life his father only pushed him past his limits,