All Might Onesie

A soft hum left your lips as you pushed your shopping cart through target, your eyes wandering around from isle to isle. The home brought cloth bags filled with groceries from whole foods were crowding the heck out of your cart, but you paid your food no mind as you looked at some cute clothes. Izuku was a growing boy, and he needed all the nutrients he could get!

Plus, Kachan was coming over for a playdate, and you knew just what you were going to make! But for now, you were browsing for yourself.

So far you had found a couple of cute shirts, a black hoodie that was super soft, two new cute bras, and-

OH MY JESUS WAS THAT AN ALL MIGHT ONESIE!

The cart that you were pushing left a trail of smoke in your tracks as you reach a crowd of other moms in the child's wear section.

Oh, you were getting one of those onesies.

You didn't care who you had to take down.

"exCUSE ME!" You screamed as you shoved through the other clawing moms, ignoring the cries of protests as you stepped in front of women who had been there waiting for much longer. The cold and icy glare you shot them, however, made them freeze in there tracts and take a step back.

Ah, there was his size! You practically beamed as you picked up the pre-packaged outfit, little hearts floating around you as you imagined your adorable son wearing something as cute as this. Smiling you turned back towards the crowd of women you fought to get through, now ready to plow through them again to get out.

Or maybe...

"OH MY GOD IS THAT ALL MIGHT!?" You screamed and pointed towards the parking lot, causing nearly every person within a 100 foot radius of you to drop everything and literally sprint to the exit.

You smirked. "Heh, suckers."

"Nice one babe, and here I was worried I was the one who was going to get caught." Your whole body froze at the achingly familiar voice.

" Keigo!?" The All Might onesie you had worked so hard to get nearly slipped through your fingertips when you turned around and saw a familiar ash blonde.

"[n/n]?" He teased, with a smirk. That smirk was quickly wiped off his face, however when you literally flung yourself onto him, your arms wrapping around his neck while a couple of tears managed to escape.

You were still holding your onesie though, of course. Lucky the tan trench coat that kept his bright red wings concealed wasn't shifted to much on impact, otherwise you were sure another crowd would form.

Hawks eyes had widened from the physical touch, but quickly reverted to normal with a sweet smile as he hugged you tightly back. You had become a little softie since he had last seen you. To think you would shed some tears to see him, made him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"Getting All Might merchandise instead of Hawks merchandise? I'm offended." He fake sobbed, causing a sweet laugh to ring through his ears.

God he really did miss you. At the thought, you could feel his arms tighten around you even more, causing you to be flushed against each other. A light blush coated your cheeks at the realization, but you refused to over analyze what was probably a sweet gesture (not romantic at all) and ignored it.

You ignored the stupidly rapid beating of your heart as well. Hawks was a little more handsome than you had last remembered.

You hadn't seen Hawks in YEARS. Not since he debuted as a hero! You tried to get in contact, but he changed his number and address due to stalking from fans, and unfortunately saying your his old 'childhood friend' was something his agency just laughed at and waved you off. 'Oh yeah, Hawks has a LOT of childhood friends' They snickered when you had attempted to visit him on a day off from work. Eventually you had stopped trying, being a new mom and all, and a single one at that. Not to mention you completely cut ties with almost all of your old friends and family, changed houses, your phone numbers, and your last name so that Izuku's father would have a harder time finding you. To think the fake name Midoriya had already made such a staple in your life. You really did feel like a new person.