Angel Tears

Case file, Angel Tears

Access denied-

Please enter password *******

Accepting.......

Accepting.......

Processing......

Confirmed. Case File Angel Tears

Unlocking.......

Accessing.......

This information reveals information on Itsuki Takashi, and contains mentions of suicidal thoughts, sexual assault, and stalking. do you wish to proceed?

>yes

>No

Permission granted

The day that your mother died, was the day your life truly changed forever. It was on that day, that your already grey view on the world had turned many shades darker. The day that all of your previous morality had finally teeter tottered in a direction you had least expected.

You had learned many important things.

That all heroes are not good, and that all villains are not evil. And while this thought was something that had already lingered in the back of your mind,

That day made you realize that the phrase truly goes beyond that.

Some heroes are fucking monsters, and some villains are simply misunderstood.

That's what lead you to where you are now.

That's why you were watching that tape again and again.

~

~

The sun had just peeked over the horizon, allowing gold beams of light to hit your face as well as the woman sitting next to you. The two of you sat on a park bench, a comfortable silence in the air while a giant bag of food rested between you two. The ducks had flocked over in droves, excited by the corn and lettuce you threw and jealous of their lucky counterparts that had already gotten a snack. You watched with a laugh and throw out some more handfuls, still holding a cracker in one hand to see if a brave soul would take it directly. Eventually, a Mallard had finally come close and snatched the treat away, and you watched happily as he tottered away with his prize.

The park was a happy place for you, and your mom, sensing the depressed aura hanging around you had decided to take you for an early morning trip to feed the ducks, and catch up on life with her beloved daughter. You didn't really have a good relationship with your mom until you turned about 15. Your childhood held lots of reasons to be distant and even spiteful with your parents. Your mom was nearly as cold to you as your dad was, and you felt more like her roommate and servant then her child. However, at the age of 15 you ran away and left a note, revealing all of the insecurities and resentment you held against your parents. When your dad found it he scoffed and ignored it, knowing you were just going through some phase. Your mom had broken down crying and really took it to heart. From that moment on, you had slowly built a bond with the [h/c] haired woman, and she had soon become an important member in your life.

"So, have you seen Hawks lately? I've seen him all over the news!" Your mother chimed happily, however her calculating [e/c] eyes watched your body language, and caught the tensity of your shoulders.

"Ahh, do you want me to beat him up for you?" You laughed at her statement, the loud noise scaring the ducks away for a moment before you threw more food and they returned.