9 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

I smiled catching up with violet before billie fell out of sync with the boys and max, back to me. I felt a hand twist me around to face her blue eyes looking at me as she held a warm smile and I laughed blushing, folding my arms.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt your little conversation about your fucking foundation shade?" she chuckled.

"We were not talking about that! We were talking about concealer shade"

"What's the fucking difference?" she laughed, throwing her hands up.

"I want you to come see my mom and brother" her plump lips formed into a very cute smile that made her dimples show out.

I smiled brighter looking into her eyes. I bit my lip, she wanted me to meet maggie and finneas.

Stop playin

"Really?" I stumbled out my words, feeling her hands grab mine without looking away from my eyes.

"Yes, come on" she pulled me along with her running down the hall.

I ran with her holding her hand as her hair swayed with her. I thought that was the cutest thing. She was also very fast and it was hard to keep up especially in platforms.

I'm not tryna bust my ass

"Mom!!!" Billie yelled as we walked into the smaller room.

Finneas was on the couch playing something on his guitar.

"Finn where's mom?"

Finneas points to a door going into another, yet smaller room.

"Oh, right, this is lola" billie introduced me as she picked her book bag up off the floor which had candy spilling out of it. I chose not to ask.

"Hey, I'm finneas" he smiled up at me from his hands on the guitar strings.

"I know" I smiled a little too much, catching myself "I mean...cool"

He laughed and I realized how weird I was being. He was cute and really nice just as I always thought of him.

"Billie, you had enough candy" Maggie sighed as she came into the room

"Mom" billie sucked her teeth from the armrest of the couch as maggie entered the room from the other.

"Seriously-" Maggie continued before billie cut her off and she sighed again.

"Mom, this is lola" I saw maggie turn to me and smile. "Lola, this my mama"

"Hi" I smiled fondly, waving as I walked over from in front of the couch.

"Remember she fainted at the show a few weeks ago and I was upset about it" billie pointed out.

I blushed some at the fact of her being upset about it. She cared.

"Oh yes, hi honey" maggie hugged me.

"I promise there won't be any fainting tonight. I've come prepared." The three of them laughed and I smiled, I always knew billies family was the coolest.

"I don't know where dad is. He's probably backstage getting ready." Billie said walking back over to me with her backpack.

"Billie, you have to get ready for the meet and greet soon"

"Mom I know" she rolled her eyes as she took my hand again heading towards the door.

"You need to change!" Maggie called after billie but she pulled me out of the room with the door shutting and cutting maggie off.

"I wanna get some fresh air before I have to actually do shit" billie chuckled leaning on the wall holding her book bag to her chest which made plastic crunching noises as she gripped it because of the candy wrappers I'm guessing.

I watched her, letting a small laugh leave my lips.

"Well,what do you do to...breathe...before shows and things?" I looked up at her from the other wall, as our eyes met.

And just that was enough to set me off. She was so beautiful and inviting yet so secretive and mysterious at the same time.

I wanted to know all her thoughts

"I mean, I could tell you but...i think i rather show you

I felt my heart sink as I kept my sight on her. She leaned up from the wall and started getting closer to me as a small smile crept onto her lips.

"Just follow me"

•─────✧─────•

"You and I 'til the day we die"