9 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

Bil 💚
When you get here go to gate 10 stand at the front and I'll have someone get you
Bil 💚
You'll kno when it's them
Bil 💚
Can't wait to see u mamas ;)

I smiled from ear to ear as I read her messages. I really couldn't wait to see her. I missed her hug. Her sent. Her voice going through my ears.

Get me out of this car already

When we finnaly arived my uber dropped me off at gate ten and I stared walking up to a line of people.

Endless

The line went so far back I couldn't see where it ended. it was honestly incomprehensible.

I walked up to them and waited in front like billie mentioned. Some people were making faces at me for just walking up to the front, I know they were eager to get in first.

I should know

I saw two big men walking up towards me and the kids in line start mumbling to each other about it. I stood up straight as they approached me.

"Are you lola" one of them asked.

"Uh, yeah"

"Follow us"

I could feel the stares from the kids behind me but I just nodded and followed after them.

We started heading up to a back entrance as they led me to a huge door and pushed it open. I walked inside first.

It was a huge open space and I saw billie and some of her friends laughing while she was sitting in her mini go-kart. I spotted violet and max standing beside her but the rest were all just dudes who dressed just like billie.

I started walking up to all of them, but I couldn't hold in my excitement so I just shouted.

"Billie!"

Billie looked my way and her face lit up as she tripped getting out of her go-kart to run over to me. Her arms out wide.

"Lola" she said excitedly as we met in the middle with a tight hug.

Her hugs were so inviting and familiar.

Coconut? God she always smelled so good that I could smell her from feet away.

We hugged for a while until I opened my eyes seeing the rest of her crew sorta staring. We both pulled away laughing.

She draped her arm over my shoulder just like the last time we were together and we stared walking back over to the others.

"This is lola. You know lola"

All the guys said hey while laughing. I could almost smell max's eyes staring me down.

I still don't get what that girls problem is

But I didn't want to stress it. I just wanted to have fun with billie. Right in this moment.

"Hey, nice jacket shorty" one of the guys said. He was pretty tall and half of his hair was back with the other side...green. ironic.

"Yo, back up. she's mine" billie jokes laughing and shoving him while still conncted to me which made me fall behind her every moment.

I blushed for a moment, before violet came up to me.

"God lola you always show up looking so good. I want your wardrobe." She giggled as she came up to me.

Violet seamed nice and I liked her. Apart from her, I had no idea what was up with that max chick and why she seemed to hate me but that seems like a next show problem.