9 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Lola's POV

A week later

Since I got back from NY my internet life has been pretty crazy. my dms have been overflowing, my followers have boosted and kids that I haven't talked to since I stopped going to school and started homeschooling have been trying to reach me. It was Insane.

Even my own family that had went from saying my love for billie would go no where finally came around to understand it.

Me and billie had gone from texting in dm's to her giving me her number and no, It still hasn't processed through my mind. We talk at least once a day and it honestly still feels like a dream

It was like that one night had changed everything.

How should I feel?
Is this good or bad?
What's gonna happen next?

It was the end of my dance class and I went over to grab my things and wave to everyone leaving.

"See y'all next wednesday"

I picked up my backpack and my phone and started heading out when I saw a notification grab my attention pretty quick.

Bil 💚
I have a show on saturday n I wanna see u there mami

I stopped walking and stared at the notification before opening it. This would be the second show this month. My mom and aura are already questionable about me going to any more and where the hell am I get the money for a ticket.

I really wanna see bil again but what if everyone starts to get even more questionable.

I opened the message.

Me
I so wanna be there billie
Me
Buttt I have no idea where I'm gonna get the money from for a ticket
Me
Damn

Bil 💚
Don't worry bout it ill tell them your wit me
Bil 💚
Ill tell u where to come find me when u get there

Me
Wait fr?

Bil 💚
😘😘

And that was all she sent. I smiled at her last message. damn, I guess I'm going to see her for the third time.

Shit
What is my mom gonna say?
And aura, she is my only 'friend' and ride

I'll just hope when I tell them it's no cost to get in, they'll be fine with it

Right?

I did my hair up in space buns and put on my pastel rainbow top with baby blue shorts and my holographic varsity jacket to top it off.

Yes. Holographic is my favorite color. Leave me alone.

I made my way downstairs, and grabbed my lavender fluff backpack. As I yelled,

"I'm heading out ma!"

Aura was supposed to be taking me tonight but she had plans with my brother which lead to me having to spend hours begging my mom to let me take a uber.

Can't wait till i can fucking drive legally

I skipped down the porch and hopped into the uber right outside the driveway. I pulled out my phone and texted billie.

Me
On my way
Me
This is crazy I'm so hyped for tonight

I turned off my phone and took a breath, I knew she wouldn't reply right away since she was probably getting ready for the show, until I saw my phone light up.