HE CALLS ME NEW MOON

Empty shell and empty rooms with no mirrors in them all texture of love that is so long gone. It was so long ago even the words blown off the pages... the wind of darkness still held rage, in that age of time. that life was not a time for a girl would, you can ask for the simmering summer of a Paris, love had taken my heart from me. this came to me in a dream, distanced from its familiar shores, desolate and hopelessly lost this is for sure. What a future this holds in my mind, Then I look at Dark Angel with a smark on his face, and I knew just then, Dark Angel started playing his mind games of stalking again. His love for me had been getting out of control, detached from the security is for me threatening by the harshness of the world that Dark Angel craves and loves so much, in the withered, cranky, almost rotten is how life looks at me in his eyes. Dark Angel likes it very easy at prey, Paris is the place he loves to be. his emotions are always frozen, and he loves the sound of dropping of blood on the streets, condensed alone in the eternal cold away from the rays so bright and warm hard chilly, and frigid he loves to run free even without me. Foreign is what I feel lost with no love left alone locked in a convent with the lost souls of priest crying out a sung in Latin words of the dark alluring others into sin. I set in the upper room were Dark Angel left me I look at my window and see the pouring rainfall hard on the streets of Paris, he said I was born in a place of summer were winter never feels like it. But now I have eternal winter that no one could ever compare no wonder sunny Italy I forgot the beginning altogether of my fashioned lifestyle. A dying flame left without a hope rekindling winds blowing, threatening to put it out dying, dwindling, almost gone forever perishing in passing smoke in my heart. That is when Dark Angel found me crying in my bedroom at my window of long ago, and that is when he had taken my soul I don't remember much all I remember. It was September on a darkened dance floor when he had taken me for his own. He calls me New Moon, Dark Angel danced with me and gave me the drink of death with a bloody kiss on the marble floor under my bare feet I bleed where he once again left me.

- Judy Emery © 1984 The Queen Of Darken Dreams Poetic Lilly Emery