CHAPTER 5. YOU BROKE ME .

Start from the beginning

"Hello! Tell me Manik."

"Where are you a princess?"

Manik asked. He always called her princess and she was okay with it.

"I'm at the lawn near the sports area. What's the matter?"

Nandini asked concern etching her voice. Manik's erratic breathing tensed her up. She thought it was an emergency.

"Okay! Stay there. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

Manik said and hung up. He ran from the library and reached the lawn in record time. Spotting Nandini below a tree with a few books sprawled out he breathed out of relief.

"Hi!"

He chirped looking at her. She was looking cute to him. Wearing a crop top and shorts along with rectangular glasses, pen in between her lips she looked all shades of cute.

"I need help!"

Manik voiced out. Nandini raised her head and looked at him. She patted her side and asked him to sit down. Manik sat beside her in cross leg position.

"Now tell me what your problem is."

Nandini asked and Manik grinned at her. How easily she understood him without him having the need to be vocal about it.

"I'm not understanding the Pythagorean theorem properly."

He said making a cute irritated face

He said making a cute irritated face. Nandini chuckled at his cuteness and started teaching him. Being a second year student that was the last year Manik had mathematics. Nandini and Manik had the same math class because she had opted for advanced mathematics which had most of Manik's syllabus.

"Thanks a lot princess"

"It's okay."

Manik thanked Nandini and bent forward to kiss her cheek but at the same time she replied and turned towards him. Manik accidentally pecked Nandini's lips. He moved off and both shared an awkward glance. Without sharing another word both of them left to the classroom.

The test went on smoothly and Manik scored a decent grade while Nandini as usual topped the class. After collecting their evaluated answer scripts Nandini and Manik walked out of the class together. It was the end of the day and they didn't have any other class.

MATURE CONTENT**** WARNING!! RATED 18+ only

Manik dragged her to the back side of the locker room. Nandini's quietly followed him not questioning anything. He made her stand against the wall and stared at her. Nandini raised her eyebrows signalling a what while Manik cupped her cheeks.