Harry Potter And The Silver Doe (Part Twenty-Five)

The Weasley family gathered around the door, all too excited to remain seated but Harry and Hermione hung back. Ron hadn't been seen since Harry and He had argued, but George seemed calm enough so Harry supposed there was nothing greatly amiss. Ron was probably off somewhere, licking his wounds.

"Harry." Hermione said, half whispering, obviously not wanting anyone else to hear. "Harry, what happened?" She asked timidly and Harry looked over his shoulder at the excited family.

"Not now Hermione, I will tell you, but not now." He said quietly and Hermione looked slightly crestfallen. Harry saw tears swimming in her eyes and his heart went out to her. Gently, he pulled her to him with an arm around her shoulders. "What's up?"

"George told me he said things, terrible things, about you and Ginny... And me." She sniffed, wiping her eyes and shaking her head. Harry hugged her tightly and she rested her face on her shoulder.

"He went a bit mental, I don't think he's quite accepted me and Ginny yet and he just said things in his anger; trying to prove me wrong. He doesn't mean any of it Hermione, honestly."

"What was it he said?" Damn, Harry really didn't want that question to come up.

"No fair Hermione, I can't answer that."

"Can't you see how much it's tormenting me Harry? Are you just going to ignore me the way he does?" She looked at him angrily, her eyes sharp and he pulled back a little.

"Hermione, I don't want to lie to you. You know I wouldn't, but I can't stand to hurt you like that. You'll have to ask him." Harry looked at his shoes, ashamed that he'd passed the buck on but knowing he could never repeat Ron's harsh words. "I'm sorry." But she shook her head, placing a palm on his cheek.

"No, don't be. I shouldn't be mad at you because you won't tell me. It's just he annoys me so much at times and he doesn't have the guts to man up and apologise." Harry just shushed her gently, hugging her tight to him again and rubbing her back slowly.

                 "Everbody, I would like you to meet the newest additions to the Weasley family..." Charlie said, before he was even through the door. He was closely followed by Bill who had two wriggling bundles; one in each arm.

"Meet Fred and Victoire Weasley." Everyone cooed loudly and Harry and Hermione joined the crowds fussing over the babies and Bills new paternity.

"Harry, get your butt here." Ginny shouted, having already claimed baby Victoire, who was wrapped in a yellow blanket. She looked up at him quickly and Harry saw happy tears in her eyes. He walked up behind her, wrapping one arm around her waist and offering the other to the baby, who clutched one finger happily. She wa beautiful. She had the trademark Weasley red hair but it had a shimmering glow, giving it the effect of looking like the sun sinking in the sky. Harry couldn't unglue his eyes from the baby's piercing blue eyes which were hauntingly like those of Albus Dumbledore and yet they were completely unique. George stepped forwards, gently prising the baby from Ginny's arms and smiling up at her cheekily. She turned and fell into Harry's warm embrace.  He wondered how long it would take once they were married for them to want children, but could he face letting his children know the truth of the World, and his role in it? He wasn't so sure.