Chapter 17

Y/N's POV:
T: "Oh my gosh Brynn?!" He said excitedly.
Y/N: "We can't believe you're here!"
T: "Carley & Josh kidnapped us, & we just escaped from a cabin maybe 10 or 15 min away," he said fast out of breath.
Y/N: "I can't believe you found us! Where's everyone else?" Tom & I both ramble on & on as she just stands there with a blank face. "What're we waiting for let's go before Josh & Carley catch up!" I say as I turn around & see Carley & Josh heading our way. As Brynn still just stand there with a blank face, Carley & Josh are standing to the left of Thomas & I as Brynn is standing to the right of us. Brynn then pulls out a gun from the inside of her jacket.
Y/N: "Oh my gosh Brynn why do you have a gun?" I ask turning my body to face her.
B: "For this," she shoots. A surge of pain is felt in my right shoulder. I scream out from the pain & grab my shoulder. Brynn runs up to me covering my mouth.
T: "Wh- Brynn? Why'd you do that?!" He says startled. He start to run over to Y/N, but Brynn stops him by holding up her hand.
B: "I'll explain later but not now, but I wouldn't come any closer if I were you," she says to him. She turns away from him. "The other two girls are here," she says to Josh & Carley. Thomas picks up on what Brynn just said & screams out.
T: "HELP! MILA! ROSIE! HA-" he shouts but is then stopped as Josh goes up to him & punches him in the gut making him fall & groan in pain. My eyes widen at the sight, & I try to squirm out of Brynn's grip & try to scream out, but Brynn still has a strong grip on me & on covering my mouth.
C: "You better shut it Tommy or Y/N is gonna get something worse than a bullet to the shoulder." She says taking the gun Brynn previously held & held it up to my temple. I squeeze my eyes shut as a tear escape my eyes just wanting Thomas to wipe away the tears & take away the pain & tell me that everything is gonna be ok.
T: "Get away from her or I swear-"
C: "You'll what?" she says with a smirk mocking Thomas's words from when we escaped as she cocks the gun. My eyes are still shut when she pulls the trigger.
Haz's POV:
We speed over to where the parking lot is to where the girls went. Rosie practically jumps out of the car as we pull in.
Haz: "Rosie!" I yell as she opens the door & jumps out.
R: "Come on Haz! Tom & Y/N could be out there with Mila & Lillian!"
Haz: "I'm coming Rosie! I have to park the car though!" I park the car. Rosie & I then head towards the trials. We see three separate trails.
R: "What do we do?" She looks at me. "Should we split up?" I honestly didn't really know the right & smartest decision.
Haz: "I don't know. If we split up we run the risk of one of us being taken as well or hurt."
R: "We'll just go together, but we have to go fast." We choose the trail furthest to the right & hope Mila or Lillian are together or at least one of them & not Brynn. We run through the trail for maybe 5-7 min, & we see Mila.
Haz: "Oh my gosh Mila we found you!" She looks at us confused.
M: "Why are y'all here?"
Haz: "Well I tried to reach you & Lillian, but I guess y'all didn't have service, but Rosie & I figured out that there's a third party to who kidnapped Y/N & Tom."
M: "Wait-What?!" Her eyes widened. We told her we thought, well knew it had to be Brynn. We explained our reasoning & she agreed with us.
R: "Ok good! Now can we go find Lillian now?" While running back we hear a gun shot, then screaming & then yelling.
M: "Did you both hear that or was that just me?" She asks as she stops running.
Haz: "No that wasn't just you," Rosie nods her head in agreement.
R: "God I hope that's not our friends! We gotta run faster!" We run as fast as we can to the trail Lillian is on. I told Rosie to wait in the car to see if anyone besides Brynn comes back & if the cops ever make it here. Mila & I then run & find Lillian & explain everything to her like I did with Mila.
L: "I can't believe it! I don't even think I've met her before."
Haz: "I know & when you came today & explained what you had this morning I knew Brynn was lying. So thank you."
L: "No problem." As we're about to head out we hear another gun shot. I squeeze my eyes shut hoping that it's not Tom, Y/N, or Rosie.
Haz: "We have to head back now!" We all run back to the car hoping the cops are there. "Did anyone ever come back from the woods through here Rosie?" I ask as she steps out of the car from hiding.
R: "No one came so I guess that means Brynn is still out there."
M: "We heard another gun shot."
R: "Oh my gosh," she covers her mouth trying to fight back the tears hoping nothing has happened to Tom or Y/N. Mila goes up to Rosie comforting her as the cops finally arrive with their sirens going off.
C1: "We got your call," he says walking up to me.
Haz: "Took you long enough. We believe one of our friends, Brynn, along with Carley, an ex of Tom, & Josh or Nick, an ex of Y/N's, is behind the kidnapping of Tom Holland & Y/N
Y/L/N. We came to find two of our friends," I say pointing at Lillian & Mila, "who were out here looking for Tom & Y/N. As we were looking we heard two gun shots. We believe they're out there along with the kidnapers.
C1: "A couple of us officers will go out & look. You four stay back with the rest & wait to see if anyone comes out of those woods. We'll find them. I promise." Could I trust him or any of them. They haven't helped at all. They had no leads at all, but now we have to hand it over to them. Hopefully they come back with both Tom & Y/N. Alive.