Chapter 15

Haz's POV:
Haz: "So out of those three guys who do you think might've had it out for Tom or would want to get back with
Y/N?" I asked since I didn't really know the guys Y/N dated that well.
B: "I don't know maybe Nick. He always was kind of clingy, but he never was too harsh on her if you know what I mean." Well from what I've heard from Tom, all these guys were pretty abusive towards Y/N which makes it harder to figure out.
M: "I don't think it's Chad though. I don't think he liked Y/N as much as the other two did, & he wasn't as intimidated by Tom as the others."
R: "Yah you're right so that leaves Nick & Josh. I would put Josh as a possibility. Because 1) They just broke up & 2) He did treat Y/N well sometimes, but he did hit her a lot & was always all over her, so I think more so Josh than Nick."
Haz: "Yah I think I agree with Rosie. Mila? Brynn?"
B: "I still have my suspicions about Nick though."
M: "Me too. I think it's best if we look into the both of them." Just then Lillian walks in.
L: "Hey sorry to get here so late. I've had a crazy morning with waking up late & then going to the studio for my shoot at 11:30 this morning." Huh? "Um so what have y'all been talking about?"
Haz: "We're trying to figure out who might've taken Tom & Y/N. Do you have any ideas?" I ask as she sits down on the sofa.
L: "Honestly not really," she sits there for a moment, & I see her eyes widen as she remembers something. "Well I do remember Tom & Y/N arguing about some guy she dated that Tom made the guy break up with her recently."
Haz: "Yep but the problem is there's two others he did that to."
L: "Oh then I don't have any more ideas. I'm sorry."
R: "It's ok. You tried, & that's all we can do right now, but we did narrow it down though between two of the guys & a girl Tom went out recently."
L: "Who?" She asks concerned.
Haz: "Carley." She doesn't seemed fazed by the name which is good.
L: "What are y'all doing now then?"
B: "We might split up & see if we can find either of the guys & Carley & Tom & Y/N. Wanna help?"
L: "Yes, I'd be glad to. I really want to find both of them."
R: "We're glad to hear that. Haz & I will see if we can find the guys & Carley. The rest of y'all can go beyond the city in the woods to see if you can find Tom & Y/N."
M: "Ok we'll call you if we find something. Y'all do the same."
Haz: "We will. We better go now before it gets too late." Rosie & I head out towards the Escape Room first to see if Carley is there & ask Noah some questions as well & then go & find Nick & Josh.
R: "I have a question I've been really wanting to ask, but I just didn't know who to ask or trust." She says as we're in the car.
Haz: "You can trust me what is it? Is it about Tom & Y/N?"
R: "Yah. I feel like someone in our group might be in on it too."
Haz: "What?!" I say shocked. I pull over on the side of the road slamming on the breaks. "You think someone in our group is in on who could've taken Tom & Y/N? Are you crazy?" I ask looking her dead in the eyes.
R: "I don't know I just have my suspicions with the three other girls. There could maybe be a third party in this. They all had something this morning, & who knows one of them could've went & saw Y/N & Tom." After Rosie said that something clicked about what someone said today, & it sent a red flag to my mind.
Haz: "Rosie?" I say with worry written all over my face.
R: "Haz what is it?" She says turning her gaze towards me with a concerned look as she places her hand on my arm.
Haz: "I think I might know who might work for whoever took Tom & Y/N who's in our friend group."
R: "So you actually believe me?"
Haz: "Yah I do because I remembered something when Lillian came today & something she said might've just given us another clue as to whom the third party might be."
R: "Who is it then we have to tell the others & warn them."
Haz: "I think it's-"
3rd Person's POV:
The girls finally arrive just outside of the woods & park the car. There's three different trails that lead to different parts of the woods to where some cabins are. Mila glances at her phone to see that it's 5:30 P.M. & sees they also have no service.
M: "Crap!" She say frustrated. "We have no service."
L: "It's ok. Take a flashlight if it gets dark & our phones for the time. Be back in 1hr or 1hr & a half."
B: "But how are Haz & Rosie going to reach us?"
M: "They can't they'll just have to wait till we get back."
B: "Are we splitting up or are we all walking each path together?"
L: "We should definitely split up to cover more ground in a shorter amount of time."
M: "Right idea." They then picked which trail they wanted to go on & set out to find Tom & Y/N assuming yet hoping they're out there.
Avilasa's POV:
I was so glad when Rosie told the other girls & I that we're the ones going to the woods to search for Tom & Y/N. Because I can "search" in the place that is near the cabin & tell them it's all clear though in reality that's where Tom & Y/N are held. I start on my trail. Thank the Lord we're hiking it separately. As I've been walking for nearly 30min. I was about to turn around to head back when I heard the quick sound of snapping of twigs. I dart my head back & what I see is what I never would've excepted.
A: "Y/N?!" I squint my eyes as two figures run towards me. "Tom?!"