Chapter 63 - Wedding day

ابدأ من البداية

"Thanks dad." I snuggle in to the hug.

He soon pulls back and holds my hands in his "Are you ready to do this?"

"I'm ready." I nod

Dad and I link arms and we walk down the stairs together. Just like at Lane and Shays wedding, everyone is already outside and waiting. The music beings to play and still with linked arms dad and I make our way down the wedding arch where Zay, Lane, Jordan, Shay, and P are already standing waiting for me.

Zay is dressed in a black tux the same as my fathers, the only tattoos viable are the ones on his hands and neck and he looks so handsome.

We reach him and the music stops. "I love you." Dad whispers with a smile and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too dad." I kiss his cheek in return

I take another step closer to Zay and smile up at him as we link hands facing each other and dad makes his way back over to Mom and stands by her placing his arm around her waist.

"Hi baby." I grin up at Zay who has tears in his eyes.

"Hey Princess." He smiles back

"Thank you all for being here today to celebrate the marriage of Zayd Cameron and Charlie Raven." The celebrant beings "I've been asked to keep this short and sweet much like I was when I had the honor of marrying Charlie's parents Chet and Amity almost nineteen years ago." She smiles towards my parents "Charlie and Zay have chosen to write their own vows, Zay we'll begin with you."

Zay takes in a shaky breath and let's go of one of my hands as he pulls out his paper to read off. "Charlie, from the day I met I knew you'd be the girl I'd be with for the rest of my life. The first thing that struck me was your beauty, but as I got to know you better, I realised just how beautiful you truly are. I have never met a woman who is so driven, kind, caring, mature beyond her years or someone who would do anything for anyone in need. You always know what to do and say to put a smile on my face, and I don't think we go a single day without laughing together. You came into my life at the perfect time, as I did yours and I know for sure that this all happened for a reason." He smiles softly "I love you, and there isn't anyone else I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. You will make not only a wonderful wife but also a wonderful mother and role model to our future children. I love you."

Blotting my tears, I try to stop them as best I can as it's my turn to speak.

"Charlie." The celebrant gestures.

"Zay." I smile and take a breath "I know what true love is because I see it every time I look at my mother and father, they've shown me what love is but I'd never truly felt it until the day I met you. Before you came into my life, I was starting to think the love my parents share is something rare, something I would never be able to find myself but you've changed all of that. Since the day we met, you began to impact my life for the better and I know that I wouldn't be the woman I am standing before you today, without you. You have helped me grow and taught me how to be strong, while still being kind and gentle. We laugh together, and we cry together, but I'd never tell anyone that because you a bad boy reputation to uphold." everyone laughs "But above all else, we are there for each other no matter what and I know there isn't anything life can throw at me that I can't get past with you by my side. I love you, and I can't wait to start the next chapter of our lives together."

"Rings." The celebrant smiles towards Lane. Lane hands her the rings and she begins the formalities.

"Zayd, please place the ring a the tip of Charlie's finger and repeat after me. I, Zayd, take you Charlie, to be my wife."