Funny Story: The bitch broke into my house.

Start from the beginning

ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ: ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙɪʟʟ?

ʜᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ:  (・_・ヾ

END SCENE.

And Curtain.

Eventually they gave up and let me continue my practices of becoming a professional depressed potato.

Luckily Georgie, was very pleased with his school day, rambling on about his friends, teachers and lack of depression which I tried by best to pretend that I could relate to.

But sadly my self pity session was interrupted by no other than Stanley.

"Denbrough" The annoying voice shouted from the distance.

He ran up to me and Georgie "I forgot to tell you earlier, but my parents reminded me that they still need to meet you" He said, trying to catch his breath because apparently when you're a full time dickhead you don't have time to exercise.

I pulled my hood over my head and ignored him, because yes...I was that petty.

"Bill" He said waving his hand infront of my face before pulling my hood down, probably bevause he thought I was wearing headphones or something.

"Bill" He said again and I ignored him again.

"Bill...are you ignoring me?" He said, causing a huge grin to form on his face "Awww, you are as well" He pinched my cheek and I stepped away from him.

"He's brilliant at it, he can go days bein quiet if he's really angry" Georgie chirped, giggling and I scowled.

"I wish you would use that skill more often" He said and I resisted the urge to glare at him, because he didn't exist at this point in time.

"Now, he probably won't want to play later" Georgie said and I gave him an apologetic look.

"Don't worry Mini Bill, I have a brilliant way of winning the silent treatment game" He said and Georgie smiled.

"Bill, don't say anything...if I can take your jumper from your bag" He said and I bit my tongue so I wouldn't. He grinned and took the oversized hoodie that I was too warm to wear out of my bag.

He pulled it over his perfect curls and swung his arms to the side, emphasising the sweater paws.

"Don't say anything if I can take your phone and do what I want on it" He said and my chest burned with anger as his hand slipped into my pocket to steal my phone.

He unlocked it because obviously to make life difficult I didn't have a password, well really because I let Georgie play on it.

He wore a michievous grin as he was messing around on my phone, which I eventually found that it was because he had changed all of my contact names and  edited my instagram to:

Bill the Windmill~The human equivilant of indoor kites.

Whatever the fuck that meant.

"Don't say anything if I can use your money to buy me and Georgie ice cream" He said, causing Georgie to cheer when I didn't respond.